Happy Monday!! Let's kick off the week with a plan!

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/7/23 9:02 am

Yea for a rest day.

I had a lousy week last week. I'm pretty sure my body got triggered by MRI contrast (I think) and I had a bad case of fibromyalgia flare. Everything hurt, I had a double vision (worse than normal) and overall felt like crap.

I started doing better last weekend, but still played "a vegetable" - couch potato. Last week both cats were trying to take care of me, especially Dewey. With his 21 lbs and body heat. ugh... But I got tired of trying to move him beside me. The cat decided I needed him on top of me. Also, for whatever reason I was sweating buckets... in the house where we keep 69-70F. I would take a shower every 3-4 hrs just to wash the sweat off and change into dry clothes.

QOTD: nothing really...

On a good note, I had my visits with a few docs (midyear reviews) and things are OK. The MRI was on my pancreas and liver and the spots,cysts, in my pancreas has been stable, liver looks good, ect. ect. So, for now, we can just relax and take it easy.

I still eat "whatever" and I know it's not good for me. I need to follow clean keto-paleo. So far - giving up the bread has been difficult.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Partlypollyanna
on 8/7/23 10:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope you continue to feel better!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 8/7/23 2:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Feel better soon!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lmfontana4
on 8/7/23 2:17 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

The meme is cute. It is hard to listen to your body when you are regimented with the workouts. I also struggle with that.

yesyerday was a 6 hour drive home, trip to the mall with DD, and some downtime in front of the tv. Did some minor prowl work for the week. Was up early this morning so was able to make my 14 salads for the week before my 9am inferno pilates class. I also made roasted Vega for DD after class. And a fu mammogram. The last of the every 6 months surveillance. I have been cleared for annual again! I might go do a weight workout later today. I definitely need gas in the car for the week.

QOTD: I would like to do more hiking. Haven't been out on the kayak so maybe that. In 2 weeks DD and I are going to the ski hill. They give you a ride in the chair to the top, then you can take hiking trails and pick huckleberries. So looking forward to that. Not sure how interested DH and DS are for that.

getting back on track for accountability now that I am back home.

usual meals.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 8/7/23 7:03 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Hiking and berry picking sounds fun!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?