What's on your Tuesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 8/1/23 6:08 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

my brother got in late last night and went to bed pretty much immediately. He's alive and kicking this morning. I wanted to go walking before my mixer arrives (didn't arrive yesterday as scheduled, so it'll be today), but he wasn't interested - so I'll go later. Not much going on other than continuing to get caught up with classes since next week is the last week. Hopefully these profs will leave the Canvas pages up until the end of the summer so I can finish the courses if I don't get ahead enough this week.

QOTD: classes - could have been caught up by now, but I'm not. Also, cleaning. This house hasn't been deep cleaned since before the pandemic, and it's gotten to the point where it's driving me nuts. Especially the grout in the bathrooms - although cleaning that is my all-time least favorite job.

B: protein pancakes topped with plain skyr and fruit. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: bagged salad and yogurt

AS: protein muffin

D: not sure if we'll all be going out or not (since bro is here), but if not, probably the black bean dal (again) and sauteed zucchini and tomatoes (didn't get around to having this yesterday)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 8/1/23 8:12 am - Warren, OH

There is nothing wrong with hiring someone to do that deep cleaning. I used Stanley Steemer to do my grout and they did a fantastic job.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 8/1/23 9:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

good idea - especially for the grout!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 8/1/23 7:31 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I'm all a Tik Toc fail this morning. Trying to make the girls waffled coated bananas and strawberries and it is NOT turning out like the video. Oh well. I had enough batter for regular waffles too, so they are happy.

Busy day yesterday. Got the little to horse camp, took the big with me to a park and I got in a good walk/jog/stair set and they have installed outdoor weight training equipment since I was there last. That was fun and lots of the machines use your body weight as the resistance. Then it was get gas, get home, get lunch done, get cleaned up, get back in the car, 40 miles round trip to pick up the little, get dinner done, 25 miles round trip to get big to gymnastics class, back home to get them through showers and dessert and bedtime. I'm definitely not as young as I used to be. I am already worn out. 4 days to go! And I add PT today.

QoTD: Have a plan to rearrange my closet shelving so I can devote a shelf to work out clothes. If that doesn't say something remarkable about how my life has changed, I don't what does.

Menu today

Trying to better than yesterday. I was way under on calories because I had too much to do. I don't want to go that direction too much any more than I want to go over.

B: pollo asada meat and grilled veggies

L: today I'll have the last of my taco innards and chicharrons. Yesterday I ended up with a brunch-ish type meal and no snacks.

D: meatloaf, salad and couple bites of mashed potatoes.

Peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 8/1/23 7:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

I'm thinking about the invite for a cookie class and Lobster roll. I do have a week already planned in in October. You'll need to txt me some September dates that you have classes so I can see if I can make it work. Thank you for reminding me I need to get my lottery ticket before the end of the day. I'll need to run out at lunch time.

So last week I mentioned our new computer system was not working here at work. It is still not working, and I have many angry customers. There is nothing on my end I can do to fix it. This is absolutely ridicules. They can't even print invoices. Anybody hiring I need a new sales job!!!!

Oh, I was invited to speak at a WLS support group and do a cooking demo? No date set but I will be doing that in the next month or so. I was honored to be asked. I might do it on the versatility of crack chicken and do wonton cups.

QOTD: Looking for a new Job. I really want to retire here but does not look like it is going to happen.

Accountability: I had none. I ate everything in sight. Work has got me jostled and I am a stress eater. I even had a slice of Keto bread with butter and peanut better before bed.

TSS: 5 years 7-month 21-days 161.2 Lowest (129.4) Tuesday is always my heavy day.

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate chocolate Caramel

MS: Chobani Zero Sugar Strawberry cheesecake Greek Yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF chocolate caramel

L: chicken pinwheels I made with zucchini roasted red peppers ham Swiss drizzled with maple balsamic and feta. snack selects.

D: ditto from lunch with some vegie.

Exercise: Dog walking 3.1mile run (Done)

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/1/23 2:11 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope they get your system up and running soon. Hang in there.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 8/1/23 8:03 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Tuesday,

QJB - You have quite the fortunate month ahead; Health, Wealth, and Knowledge. I must model my life after yours. I can start by asking, 'where'd you get those amazing shorts?'

My concert was interesting. I had an amazing time and the music was great. Other than that, it was... different. Review for fellow Pantera fans, and all you closeted Pantera fans: The new band composition works well musically & they still slay. The video editor needs to be replaced. They didn't show much of Zack Wylde's finger work which is unbelievable. The bassist looks like a Steve buscemi skeleton. Don't do drugs, kids. I'd have to think hard about seeing the band again. I don't remember the last time I noticed so many skinheads in one place. The uniform of the crowd was shaved head, long goatee, biker cut, chain wallet, **** kickers. We were seated behind a couple families. It was heartwarming to see such wholesome music passed on to the next generation. It was not heartwarming to see the teenage daughter flash her breasts next to her father. Her father didn't even react. This same father took a liking to me which turned into a disliking after 8 beers. I managed the situation but it affected my experience and was on the border of getting ugly. And thank you to the drunk lady in the elevator who spoke to me like a child, 'Did you have a good time? That was pretty loud for your ears.' Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play.

QOTD- Right now, I'm doing a great job procrastinating with just about everything.

Accountability- I ate two fried cheese curds, a piece of bruschetta, and a cherry coke.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: BBQ pork.

D: 3 wings, carrots, skinny girl ranch, and green beans

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Melody P.
on 8/1/23 11:40 am - Amarillo, TX

I have heard mixed things about the Pantera concerts. They are in some of my angry playlists. I don't know if I'm brave enough for a concert like that! Ha ha. My favorite band's concerts would scare the crap outta me.

Mel

Julia S.
on 8/1/23 9:23 am, edited 8/1/23 2:27 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I'm with Matt just about everything, the weeds keep growing and I keep ignoring them. My exercise is non-existent and so on...

Cat door fiasco day-I've lost track. The only place we could put it was in the exterior wall. Since there is no door that goes directly to the outdoors. So there is still a hole in the wall, the door is mounted to the interior wall, but the wall is much thicker than we expected. And the exterior is not flush, aluminum siding that by the way was a pain to cut through. Then there were 2 more layers to get to the interior. My roommate is going to build a frame for it, but we are waiting for a tunnel extender to know how it will all fit together. It should arrive tomorrow.

Now to my latest issues with the Ecobee smart thermostat. The temperature is not correct, when you try to get it to cool down it does nothing, sometimes it will come on but most of the time not. I have a new thermostat on order, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I couldn't get to the door fast enough to sign for it. Plus I was in my PJ's and didn't want to answer the door. I signed the slip and hopefully they will deliver it today. But I'm not counting on it. According to the company that installed my furnace and A/C the furnace is smarter than the thermostat, but honestly this is the 2nd one and neither of them have worked properly. The new one is a Honeywell and I've always had good luck with them.

I've got a ton of work, so I'd better get back to it.

Have a great day everyone!

No kidding....

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views