What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 7/26/23 9:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning! Late post for me but I still wanted to jump on.

qotd - yes, catholic school uniform, I worked fast food, waited tables, museum volunteer team leader, all required uniforms of various types.

I didn't have time for a real workout this morning but I did a hilarious dance/weights session. Short, fun and arms and shoulders were on fire. Good way to get going before the work day started.

busy busy and then after work I'm meeting a friend for dinner.

menu

coffee plus half and half x2

pb English muffin

probably a barebells bar

italian beef at the restaurant

happy Wednesday all

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

lmfontana4
on 7/26/23 7:28 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

QJB-a change of scenery is nice. Enjoy Starbucks. Glad you enjoyed your time in RI. I also like to see all the military personnel in their dress.

Another early morning today with a 3:45 rise time, but not on purpose. I wake up and then start thinking of how much I need to do to get caught up. Plus I had to reschedule my cut and color when I received the news about my mom. The only time available was during the work day, right in the middle. So arriving at work early was a good thing.

QOTD: absolutely, A&W, Orange Julius as a teenager. Nursing technically wears a uniform, usually scrubs. Some places require specific colors, may provide the scrubs, or you may have some independence in color selection. I did turn down a nursing job once because they wanted the nurses to wear those dorky nursing caps. No thank you.

meals are the usual

E: 50 min walk (beautiful weather today at 82 degrees) and stretching

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/23 8:29 pm, edited 7/26/23 2:15 pm

I suppose hockey pants tights skates pads count right?

The irony is only a year later I was wearing bunny ears fishnet tights and a push up bra and corset ensemble ( today that would be called a waist trainer lol)

Yes i wore every uniform from basketball to soccer to a tennis dress and a swimsuit. Never felt comfortable in any of them honestly. Felt like a giant lummox they were only putting on the field to fight .

Believe it or not I really enjoyed retiring from starting as center on the boys seventh grade basketball team to cheerlead lol .

My electrical engineer educated major management careered Mom practically shat a brick when she was asked to make pom poms :) :) I always felt huge ..still do

Redeemed the car today (and hid it ) for way too much munny .

Then feasted 1/3 of a lb of buffalo chicken breast 1/3 of a lb of lean pastrami and a pecan/ cranberry roll and even cheese ( pepper jack ) shared with three starving catz . Got barely a bite in .

If i signed up to model at the convention and Im super defined will that offend or inspire? What do you honestly think ?

Of course I can rock a bikini perhaps even show a six pac ( and a credible crab) ( i did unload trux and before that " heavy unloads " at UPS way back when ) ( well paid workout lol) with a little ab work ..

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views
Recent Topics