What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/11/23 2:44 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning! I took a sleeping pill last night and slept for a whole 10 hours in a row! It was delightful. Drinking coffee now and then I need to hit my to-do list hard. This afternoon I am going to check out an exciting opportunity. There is a nonprofit about an hour away who offers discounted rates on their commercial kitchen for upstart food businesses. They also offer classes and a lot of hand-holding to get you though the process. They have already accepted me into their program, but today I get to tour the kitchen. Honestly, I don't think I am going to go this route, I think I am going to look for a "real" job and say goodbye to baking. But I really don't know what the job market is looking like, so it's nice to have a Plan B lined up.

QOTD: Got any good Amazon Prime Deals to share today? I don't need anything for myself, but it would be nice to start doing some holiday shopping.

Accountability: Decent. I didn't stick to my menu, but I ate well.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 7/11/23 3:02 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Good morning QJB and menuers,

Happy Tuesday. Time is flying. It's good to have options out there. I remember there being a lot if hoops for you to jump through with a home bakery business, so best of luck with what you choose to pursue!

QOTD- Nope. I don't have prime and the last thing I researched on Amazon was conservas. ****les or baby eels, anyone?

Switching today to a work from home day since the crew wants to come take the tree down today. It's a relief. They have someone who wants wood, too, so that will be a bonus.

Today's menu

Breakfast- English muffin with turkey and cheddar cheese

Second breakfast- Banana piece

Elevensies- Turkey and cheese with a few cherries

Lunch - Sliced ham on health pumpernickel bread with mustard

Snack - Popcorn

Dinner- Baked fish with cajun seasoning

Supper - Boiled egg with Chinese style mustard

Exercise is recumbent bike and baby weights. Cheers!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/23 3:05 am, edited 7/10/23 8:32 pm

I met with the developer of this amazing new building yesterday and he acceded to every concession I wanted from tripling my ( first floor) terrace space to taking down some unnecessary walls in the apartment to ( hopefully) switching out the 16 inch wide!!!! under window air conditioner/ heater units to 4 inch wide ones which dont take many feet of useable space out of small rooms .

This is the amazing rooftop common area of the building with a sal****er pool giant outdoor tv and an indoor area with sliding back invisible doors with comfy seating and another giant tv and wifi .The unobstructed view of the East River and bridges is gorgeous too.

This is going to be such a social building which for me is a draw but the apartment itself is on the ground floor and just has the terrace view . The sunny terrace though will be 1200 square feet triple that of my first choice on the twentieth floor which has unobstructed views ( from terrace and apartment rooms ) of the Hudson River.

Food was good ( not easy to bite when youre afraid of your tooth hurting lol) and made an emergency visit to the dentist after hours to get a cleaning and antibiotics and painkillers.

todays plan is to make calls to insurance and attorney s upload yet more documents do some hedge clipping and return some ( too large ) garden furniture. Oh and open a new business bank account- all big fun.

B- tea w milk Dishes leftovers ( coconut chicken, salads rice n beans )

l- probably soup

d - perhaps Italian ? thinking manicotti with spinach n marinara sauce spiked with the first fresh Roma tomatoes of the season!

( yesterday for dinner I indulged in a BLT sandwich with chicken salad - to die for ! ) First big slicer tomato- always a BLT lol :)

Exercise - gardening -edging hedge clipping ( above my head grrr! ) ( but good for the arms lol) and mowing

Partlypollyanna
on 7/11/23 4:16 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Can they triple a terrace and take down walls before the end of the month? You mentioned you only have until the end of July which is 3 weeks away.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/23 6:33 pm

Yes I think they can .

But pool place wants a thousand dollars good faith deposit from me before starting and Im waiting to hear rejection or approval from the twentieth floor one first .

White Dove
on 7/11/23 6:41 am - Warren, OH

I would rent that apartment even with the large air conditioning units. If I need to move again, a sal****er pool is on my list of things I would really love to have. Hope it all works out for you.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 7/11/23 7:27 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Woohoo!! Pool party at NY Diva's. In the immortal words of SnoopDog "Martinis, Bikinis, Zucchini's. Y'all know the rest"

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 7/11/23 8:57 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Well that made me blink. Ha.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Melody P.
on 7/11/23 4:21 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! That's a great sleep QJB!

Not a lot planned for the day here. I have an appointment on the phone this morning and we have to pick up the kids at noon. I'm still struggling with my stomach and I started taking probiotics to see if it'll straighten up. I am moderately worried about it. Thinkin I might need to see my GP sooner. Time will tell.

I am hoping to get back into chainmail today. I should have time. I'm just going to work in smaller gauged wire.

QOTD: I ordered a ring doorbell and it came with an Amazon show for 10 bucks. It was a pre prime deal though. About 67% off! I also ordered a sprout growing kit and some seeds. The kit was something like 33% off for prime day. That'll probably be it for now.

food is up in the air. I am having to force breakfast down.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 7/11/23 4:28 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning everyone and Yay Tuesday!

QJB, good for you for 10 hours sleep. I did that on Friday and slept so late on Saturday by the time I had my coffee and did my rower it was after 10 and the day was gone; it was a good thing I had nothing on my agenda that day! I honestly have always been concerned that if I slept like other people my life would go to crap because I wouldn't have enough hours.

I've been working for an hour or so and I have my coffee and my rower in (check the box on my July challenge virtual trophy for rowing) and then I have a physical this afternoon so have to log off early. It's going to be in the 90s today so hot hot hot. Depending on what time I get home from the physical, I might do an elliptical, I have to make tracks on that virtual challenge. I need to ask for a referral to an audiologist, I think the decades of concerts might be kicking in, or the sound at my last two concerts, two different venues, just happened to both be muddy.

QOTD - They used to have some surprise book options but haven't done that for a while. Both my Fitbit and my kindle are starting to have holding a charge issues so if there's a good deal, I might grab replacements. I'd also like a good deal on a bosu.

menu today

coffee plus half and half X 2

English muffin with pb or egg

shredded chicken enchilada

left over salad and cheese from last night

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?