What's on your Monday Menu?

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/23 6:19 am, edited 7/10/23 7:46 pm

Id be a cats water bowl. I toured another amazing apartment yesterday literally steps from Riverside Park . Im so frustrated - the app to apply wont open and my tooth hurts grrr.

Of course the toothache comes at the absolutely perfect time - my Mom broke her leg and is hospitalized and I havent visited and the paperwork stays overwhelming and Im about to live in a car !

My stress level is so high my hair is falling out ! So Ill be bald AND homeless in a few short weeks .

Food is good ( you cant eat much on a painful tooth ) - trader joes asian chicken salad with fresh miso dressing on top of their soy based one ( chicken went to the cat)

b- tea w booze ( tooth is the excuse ) arugula chicken couscous lemon salad w pickled lemons ( chicken went to the cat ) . Drinkable yogurt ( siggis)

L- Dishes buffet - bites of coconut chicken breast tenders salads , fish one cup super green soup from pret

d - chicken tortilla soup diluted w chicken broth about 2 cups from Panera Moroccan Lentil soup from pret diluted about one cup ( lots of leftovers as always )

Don't know where Ill put my two extra refrigerators in the new apartment but I know I need them to organize all the leftovers...

Teenie
on 7/10/23 6:55 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers:

I am so sorry sleep didn't go your way. I was awake at 4:30 then 5 to the alarm to go run and I shut it off thinking I'm not running I will sleep till 6 to be woken up 10 minutes later to a dog that had to go. So, I am a tired girl this morning as well.

With all of the money and time I have put into the pool these last two weeks I came up a big failure. The last thing to do is rip apart the filter and give it a good clean. I been flocking and vacuuming to waste, and it looks great for about 6 hours then it slowly turns gray again. It has to be something growing in that filter. My brother said he will tear it down Wednesday. I hope whatever he does clears it up because I am tired. I also have the twins coming on Saturday and I would love if it was clean for that. This week should go fast but will be jam packed. I got class reunion Thursday and Friday. I just have to get dressed and go so no real prep for that. Saturday, I want to make a picnic lunch for the pool time with the girls, and Sunday is our family picnic. I breaded and fried chicken breast yesterday and froze them so those will just need baked off, I am going to make baked beans and pea salad. I also need to do a dessert. They love my triple layer brownies that are fairly easy so I should not be too overwhelmed. I am taking off Friday so hopefully it will give me time to do everything I need to do.

QOTD: A toilet because I have to deal with everybody's **** I didn't have kids thinking I was taking the easy way out but NOOOO.

Accountability: Great on food I did the pound class Saturday and tried to run yesterday but only got 1.5 miles in because it started raining.

TSS: 5 years 6 month 29 days 159.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Twix creamer

MS: L&F Caramel apple pie greek yogurt and blueberries and watermelon

CB: Coffee with SF Twix creamer

L: zucchini lasagna and snack select

D: Phily cheese steak stuffed portabellas.

Exercise: Dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/10/23 7:13 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Your answer is also hysterical!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 7/10/23 7:16 am
RNY on 08/21/12

It's been a very long time since I've had a pool, but they used to be filled with very fine sand to do the filtering. The sand had to be replaced, eventually. Could that be it?

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Teenie
on 7/10/23 7:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

It is an earth filter, so it uses diatomaceous earth to do the filtering. If this was in my backyard It would have been taken care of, but I have to go there, then sometimes you have to circulate for 2 hours add something else circulate 2 more hours and shut it down for 5 hours. With it being at least a half hour to go do and come I am sometimes not motivated. If I ask Mom she doesn't understand. I asked her to shut the pull off in 2 hours last week. She shut it down as soon as I left and then forgot she shut it down and flipped the button again, so it circulated all night putting me 24 hours behind. Hence my answer to QOTD.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Grim_Traveller
on 7/10/23 7:43 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Oy.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 7/10/23 8:45 am - Warren, OH

It has also been years since I had a pool. I did have the diatomaceous earth filter. I am almost my sure my husband ended up running it 24 hours a day during pool season. I know we never had any issues, except one morning when the water was green and we had to go and get a shock treatment for the pool. I remember the pool guy telling us that the earth filter was much better than sand. I think it also helped that I used to swim every day and that kept the water moving.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 7/10/23 8:50 am
RNY on 08/29/18

We had diatomaceous earth growing up. I think the new pools are all sal****er with no filter.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 7/10/23 1:48 pm - Warren, OH

Definitely what I would do now. Very little chlorine, no drying out of hair and skin, no chlorine smell, and salt makes the water soft. Much healther than the old systems.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Amy Liz
on 7/10/23 8:06 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Stuffed portabellas! I haven't done that in forever. Oh and on the grill, yum. Going back the rotation.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 478 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 388 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 399 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 222 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?