What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/30/23 2:23 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Friday Morning, Gang! What's happening this weekend?? Literally nothing fun for me--just more of the same, papers, cookies, party prep, repeat. Did I mention that I am making cookies as party favors to give out at the anniversary party? I baked them yesterday and today I hope to get to stage one of decorating. They are going to be so cute.

QOTD: If your pet (current or past) were a celebrity, who would they be? I'm curious to hear if Grim will agree with me! Fezzik is our wild man, and I am going to say he is like Robin Williams. He is always the center of attention and makes everyone laugh. Inigo is his polar opposite, shy, awkward and his only love is food. It was harder to come up with someone for him, but he's a little like Kevin from The Office ;)

Accountability: I'm a little hungry and cranky but I stuck to 556 calories yesterday.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 6/30/23 2:56 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Good morning QJB and menuers,

Friday! Cue small happy dance. Didn't really sleep last night so I'm ready for getting on with it today. Can't wait to see your cute cookies.

QOTD- Old man could be some form of Oscar the grouch when he plays the part of fun police and nips young dog for being a spaz. Young dog...dunno.

I'm meeting one of my mentors for coffee at 7:30 since he's in town and I haven't seen him in a few years. Looking forward to it. I also have an IDP conversation today and I'll head our at noon. Oh, air is fixed again. Something about a fan bypass. Need a part and it's under warranty.

Menu today is a banana, last of the champagne mango, half an avocado, turkey and cheddar on an English muffin, and I'm definitely getting food at the charcuterie place. TBD on what looks good.

Pics are last week's taco Tuesday, a chorus frog that was hiding under my miracle grow, and a lemon ricotta that made me feel like I won the lottery for finding it yesterday. It will have to wait for me to get home. Something to look forward to. Have to decide on when to head out and packing the car largely waits till tonight. Happy day, everyone!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Emiepie
on 6/30/23 7:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

It is like finding a treasure, lol!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 6/30/23 3:38 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

Have had a serious case of the foamies this morning. The morning is just so eww. I shouldn't eat at all. It's hard when your pouch is grumbling and unhappy with being empty for so long. I'm honestly way over this **** Dry heaving is just sooo much fun.

Today we have to go to Walmart. I need a bunch of stuff. I wish I didn't have to as I don't feel up to it. Hoping to get most of what I need done and not have much to do next week. I am working on 4 broken up hours of sleep so I may be asking too much.

QOTD: Percy is George Clooney, Opal is hard to figure...some kind of witch . Can't even think of it for the dogs lol

Mel

Emiepie
on 6/30/23 7:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you can get some rest.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 6/30/23 10:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks

Mel

Sheila_H
on 6/30/23 4:09 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - can we see the cookies you are doing for the anniversary party, or are they top secret till the party? It's very nice of you to bake the give aways on top of organizing the whole thing. I hope your mom knows what a treasure she has as a daughter.

Weekend plans are travel to Boulder where kids will join us from San Diego and DC. Saturday is Dead & Co concert, pray for me. We are staying at friends' house till Sunday, then we are on our own till 4th. Flying back on the 5th. The highlight of the weekend is meet up with Jen. She has graciously agreed to be my +1 for the concert so I don't feel like a fish out of water in that crowd. We will go exploring with her on Mon followed by dinner at the famous mozzarella bar.

QOTD: hmmm, I had to think about this. Luna, although friendly, is very shy with new people. Maybe Jessica Chastain?

My pics are of our beautiful beach when nobody is around, and the pond where Luna goes for her walks. Very happy the ducks are back, at least two of them. There used to be a lot more ducks but somehow in the last couple of years they decided to go somewhere else.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Rolled oats with almond butter
  • Barebells bar, premier protein
  • Hb eggs, banana
  • E: cardio + weight, 1/2 hr weight

Happy Fri-yay! And happy 4th in case I don't post.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 6/30/23 7:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you have a great time!

Amy Liz
on 6/30/23 8:01 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Can't wait for the pic's and to hear all about your meetup with Jen I hope you ladies have a fabulous time!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 6/30/23 4:51 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Friday!! Yay for a 4 day weekend for me, thanks to Sheila's visit:)

QOTD - that's a good question, my cat Oliver, was such a lover and so funny, I'm going to go with Antonio Banderas as Puss from Shrek.

Busy workday here and then a fun weekend ahead! I get to meet Sheila in real life (and her wonderful family too!). Saturday should be fun and the people watching will be epic even though I am NOT a huge fan of the group. I have thoughts in general on jam bands that are not appropriate for public consumption but there's a huge energy in being surrounded by people that are passionate about the music being played and it's going to be a gorgeous Colorado summer day. Monday will be the most fun with showing some of my favorite places on that side of the front range including hiking Red Rocks (my ploy is to entice them back here for a concert there at some point) and the mozzarella bar! On the 4th, I'm seeing Indiana Jones with some friends.

QJB and Amy's conversation about tracking yesterday was a good reminder for me, I track everything I eat but I have gotten away from weighing so I'm going to get some discipline back there....after the Mozzarella bar trip though. I"m also going to embrace my inner Teenie and do dry July -- it seems a nice counterpart to dry January.

menu today is

coffee plus half and half X3

last slice of leftover pizza

RGF orange chicken

cottage cheese with PB and lily's chips

My pictures today are my view last night after the first wave of storms came through and a picture of Oliver on a walk. It's hard to walk a cat and take pictures, just so you know. Also a meme that is so me.

Have a great weekend and safe 4th if I don't post.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?