What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/7/23 2:16 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all. Happy Wednesday! I got nothing here. I am getting sicker and sicker with no relief and I am getting further and further behind on schoolwork. I have been working steadily, but even if I was feeling 100% I think I would be struggling to stay afloat.

QOTD: What decade were you the trendiest? Definitely the 80s for me. I was all about the neons, shoulder pads, leg warmers, etc. So cool, lol.

Accountability yesterday was...meh. I had a bunch of small snacks instead of meals, then Grim harvested the potatoes (yay!) so I had (too many) air fried potatoes for dinner. I know I should plan better today but I just can't even... I just don't feel like eating anything that resembles real food, so if I am honest I will probably do what I did yesterday and have babybel cheeses, pop-corners, and lots of coffee.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 6/7/23 2:47 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin QJB, please get checked out at an urgent care or some medical facility! I hope you do get better soon.

Not much planned here. I've been up since 11 so this promises to be a long day due to just that. We do have the kids today but we may end up going over to their house if the crappy neighbor continues her streak which I bet she will. We are about to get more rain. Yay. I wish I could truck it up north! I have a bit of a headache and have had it for a few days now. I think it's a mix of all the rain(hello mold!) and the drug making across the street. I wish that house would do a magic trick and go poof!

I got some great news yesterday! Social Security is upping my SSI benefits to the tune of 304 dollars extra. This will help so very very much as I struggle. I'll be able to pay some of the bills and help more with the car payment when my mom might need it. That was a much needed shot in the arm.

QOTD: I never fit in. Being so tall so young I usually had to wear some men's tall stuff(I was 6 foot by 6th grade). I was tortured for all of it. Now I dress for comfort. I wish I could wear more trendy things but being long waisted makes it hard!

food is terribly unplanned.

Mel

Emiepie
on 6/7/23 5:44 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great news on the SSI!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 6/7/23 9:34 am - Amarillo, TX

Yes it is, thanks!

Mel

Teenie
on 6/7/23 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Hope you have a good day today. Getting away from the neighbors sounds like a good plan.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 6/7/23 9:34 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks so much! I am trying :o)

Mel

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/7/23 7:40 am

That's a nice jump. Congratulations. The inflation is really high and I know many people on SS really suffer financially.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melody P.
on 6/7/23 9:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Mel

lmfontana4
on 6/7/23 8:20 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Great news on the SSI.

My SIL is 6'1" and loves every inch of her height. She even wears high heels when she dresses up. Finding jeans can be a challenge. She use to wear Levi 501s (trendy and long length) but now can find jeans in longer lengths. I know the Maurices carries longs. So does the Buckle and many of the western brands like Wrangler.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Melody P.
on 6/7/23 9:32 am - Amarillo, TX

I love my height now. In school it made me a target for bullies.

my inseam is 32" so most of my height is in my waist. I love tha high waisted trend! Shirts are the hardest. I'm 6'1" as well!

Mel

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views