What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/28/23 10:03 am

Absolutely love the new kitty. Adorable.

QOTD: Do you have a tv show from your youth that you loved but haven't seen since you were a kid?: There are a few but they are Polish so chances I could watch it now on line - not existent. Plus nobody would know them here.... unless they also grew up in Poland and they are as old as I am or older.
P.S. there were a lot of serials about world war II and now I can'****ch any about wars.. real wars, the Sci-fi or old historical are fine..(1800's or before) just the the ones that have some basis in the real current history..(i.e. war in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, or even older like Vietnam, etc...

I survived yesterday busy schedule, even shopping at Costco, getting gas and stopping by WF to pick up my order. It was raining really hard. My body doesn't like rain. Plus my vision is not as good, add rain and other stupid SC drivers ... so coming home at 8:30 pm without hitting anyone (I had a good reason a few times) was a success. I really wanted t stay home today and call it a "health day", but I have too much work to do.

My weight is up and down 2 lbs. Still. I'm just "kissing" the 150's (160.2) only to get back to 163.3... ugh. I know weight is just a number...but I would like it to start with 15__. 2 weeks now.

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and I was hungry... so I ate some cheese and a bunch of strawberries. I was hopping that I could go back to sleep... but the monsters (2 cats) decided that "mama is up" and they wanted breakfast. And snacks, and... I gave up... around 5:30... At least I finished listening to book 5 of the series I lately enjoy. I started #6 but, but after that i woudl go back to another series I'm a few books into.

Today eats:

Not IF'ing...so cheese and strawberries..

Coffee and more coffee. tea and electrolytes drink

L: frittata, or chicken with veggies.

D; the other thing I wont eat for lunch.

S; cheese, apple, avocado.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 402 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.