RNY on 06/26/17

You are NOT a problem!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 4/25/23 11:07 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

All of us are works in progress. Your just one who has been motivated to make the improvements. You are doing so well. I am very proud of you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/25/23 11:28 am, edited 4/25/23 4:28 am

As Sheila said: you are not a problem,,, you are work in progress, an ongoing, never ending project..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Emiepie
on 4/25/23 5:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Love your energy, JB! My day flew by yesterday with a short in office day, dr appt and then finishing out the day WFH which gave me the opportunity to help with a school project (it was like an escape room type of thing.) I can't believe she's almost done with her freshman year of college already.

QOTD: I got nada on this one.

Menu

TSS: 8 years 7 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Turkey burger, cauliflower rice with cheese sauce, a banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate or York peppermints

ES: Cottage cheese

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1461 Protein:124 Carbs:136 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/25/23 7:38 am, edited 4/25/23 12:49 am

The pictures you posted - that's mine, but flipped. Back, neck, right shoulder, left knee ankle. Without running away, just after sleeping.

The cortisone from my shot yesterday is in my system. My face is red, and I'm dragging my feet. Darn, am I suppose to get more energy from steroids? I guess others may, me - not so much.

Today I leave work early and see my acupuncturist. Then plan to go home. Yes. Just like that. I should be home before 6pm. Unreal.

My pixel is still adjusting to me. As I backup I set my tablet alarm on. And of course both were going crazy. Ugh. O well... I know I have that effect on electric equipment. Always. I.e. if I get close to a real radio - it starts buzzing. I wonder if that has anything to do with being shocked by 220V power quite often when I was a child in Poland. And, as an electrical engineer- I'm rather terrified by higher voltage. Even stupid car batteries- I won't use a jumper cable - but there is always some great guy who I can ask nicely to do it for me. Yes, even at an airport parking garage. I'm silver blonde, and older, so I can claim total ignorance. Keith knows I terrified. He never made fun of me. And yes, I know what to do, how to connect, but every time I face dead batteries- and jumper cables - I get paralyzed with fear.

Anyway:

QoTD: big projects - yeap at work - 3 major. I chip at them every day. Ugh. Plus one huge personal - that causes me severe anxiety. I can work on it only every 2 days, and maybe for 15 min? Ugh. Actually 2 major home projects. The second is to move Keith's office from the bonus room to the largest room upstairs. That largest room has a lot of my crap - hoarding stuff..and miscellaneous... and a queen size perfect bed. So once my crap is removed- we will have to decide what to do with the furniture. Ugh. I lovevthat furniture- all pine, heavy, but really beautiful to me - my very first real furniture- I love the natural pine.

Eats today :

Liquids, more liquids...

L: I probably get a bite of something on the way to acupuncture... then eat dinner

D: chicken salad... maybe, and the rest of strawberries

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Teenie
on 4/25/23 7:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menues,

QJB, what a great business plan. I had a friend who owned a Curves franchise. Her brother and Father were both lawyers and she had figured out how to break out of the franchise and continue doing business as an INC. She was able to sale the plans to a few other franchises and did very well with it.

The Airbnb is official closed, and we will definitely miss our Guest. I sent them off with a bunch of yummy snacks and they are ready for their next adventure. Rudy is super sad that his buddies Cash and Monty are gone. A good time was had by all.

Yeah, no work till tomorrow so that makes a 3-day work week. I did decompress a bit and won't be as stressed as I was before I took the time off. So glad I really needed it.

QOTD: Nothing at the moment except a bit of dog training. We are getting a bit better every day.

Accountability: If we do not count wine and ****tails, I am doing great.

TSS: 5 years 4-months 14days ??160something Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF coffee mate Twix creamer

MS: bacon sausage 1/2 light bagel egg and cheese.

CB: Coffee with SF coffee mate Twix creamer

L: Tacos

D: Zucchini lasagna

Exercise: Dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use Miralax and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy.

Rog and I in the hot tub this morning in 32° weather. Enjoying our coffee.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/25/23 7:54 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Hot tub coffee, that's a way to start the day!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 4/25/23 8:43 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Awesome! I bet that was a fun party w/your guest!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Teenie
on 4/25/23 11:12 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Very Lovley. Rudy learned many valuable lessons. We are going to start having play dates now we are comfortable with him being around other dogs. Made big strides in the last 48 hours.

Sheila_H
on 4/25/23 8:44 am, edited 4/25/23 1:44 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That's a great way to start the day.
So happy you guys had fun.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?