What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Julia S.
on 4/25/23 9:28 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Tons of them, but I don't seem to get them done. I should start working on me.

I'm with Grim I love my serger. The one that I had when I moved to Maui died, so I bought another one when I was there. It is much better than the original one I had. My Mom used to sew for a living, but didn't have the patience to teach me. However she is available when I run into problems. I had a ton of fabric that I gave to her, but ended up getting it back when I came home. I really don't have any excuses to not work on something.

I would love to get my floor loom warped again so I can work on a project. If anyone weaves they know that warping feels like it takes forever. Plus I will have to move things around so I can do it, the loom is really too big for the room, so I'll have to turn it to put the warp on. My warping board didn't survive the move, so I have designed a new one that can be broken down so it won't take up so much room. I gave all of my tools to my roommate, and he has them in storage so I would love to have them here so I can do something, even if I just got my chop saw back I could make the warping board. We'll have to figure something out, I believe we can fit the table saw and chop saw in the garage if we reorganize it. But I am getting resistance.

The weather is finally supposed to get warm, and maybe everything will dry out. I need to mow, and try to rototill and get the garden planted. I love my little greenhouse, all of the seeds have sprouted and are ready for planting.

I need to get to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

lmfontana4
on 4/25/23 3:41 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

QJB- Another project! You are a wonder women but those 2 things do compliment each other. We're you able to turn your frown upside down with all you accomplished?

Late post today. On days I can sleep in I wake up at O dark 30 but on days I need to get up I want to sleep longer! So unfair. That is how it was this morning but did manage to get to work by 7am. Now I am getting my hair cut and colored. After that I will get in a weight workout.

QOTD: nothing major but did start the outside yard work last weekend. Now I want to get the raspberries, grapes, and strawberries moved. So that is really my project I have been procrastinating on chopping off bit by bit. ? I also need to pickup the Refuse to Regain book again. I did start it.

Accountability: sucked the big dog. Chocolate drizzled popcorn 3 days in a row. With CC cookies broken up into it. Yikes. I am vowing to be more intentional. I have a dinner and estate tour in 2 weeks. I have decided I need to eat on the straight and arrow until that dinner! I have been working out. So there is that.

b: triple zero Greek yogurt with berries and keto granola, cold brew with half and half

L: Asian chicken salad with light sesame ginger dressing

D: chicken and berries salad with light poppy seed dressing

S: 6 pc sf chocolate, protein frosty

e: weights back, rear delta and biceps

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 402 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.