What's on your Monday Menu?

Emiepie
on 4/3/23 9:51 am, edited 4/3/23 3:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

She wants the independence but it doesn't make sense to move too far when she'll be virtual/remote until she gets her bachelors. I feel the places we are looking at are like living on her own with training wheels.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 4/3/23 9:53 am
RNY on 08/29/18

That sounds perfect.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Mkess
on 4/3/23 6:22 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning and Happy Monday all,

The weekend was decent. There was time for a little of everything. I made the best of failed plans yesterday. I ended up going to a vintage flea market.

QOTD- Can I choose to be a monkey? If not, how bout a good ol freak? I choose freak. It was a way to make a living for those ostracized by society. Unfortunately, it was at their own expense mentally.

Accountability: Eight dried mango slices in a sitting.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: Lamb chops & carrots.

D: Rotisserie Chicken, Thai Chili's, lemongrass, mushrooms, onions, peppers simmered in coconut milk.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

White Dove
on 4/3/23 4:11 pm - Warren, OH

I read a book by a lady who was a fat lady at a circus. She lost all the weight by dieting long before weight loss surgery. It was a really strange life that those people lived. I remember her writing about the tons of food she ate every day and how distressed she was when their vehicle broke down on the road and she had to go without eating for a few hours. Also about one of the fat lady freaks in the show who sat all day on a throne that was actually a toilet because the woman had constant diarrhea.

My mother grew up in an apartment a block down the street from Coney Island and got to know some of the people in the freak show there. It was a way for those people to make a living but so sad.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 4/3/23 6:30 am - Warren, OH

I wanted to walk the tightrope and was always practicing (walking along rope on the ground). My friend's sister married a tight rope walker and learned to do it too. She was part of their act in a circus in South America. I never got my rope off the ground. Cauliflower and coconut milk are too things that gave me diarrhea. Also a lot of gas. I am careful about using them.

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/3/23 10:34 am

both of them, most nuts - vegetable milks, the drinkable versions - have a lot of fillers. Gums and thickeners. I used to tolerate one type of almond/coconut milk, Califa, and they change the formula and that was it for me. I sometimes make my own almond milk or coconut milk.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

White Dove
on 4/3/23 4:15 pm - Warren, OH

It does seem like when they come up with something that I really like they change the formula The original Quest bars were really good and I has no issues with their sweetener than one day I ordered them and their new sweetener gave me so much qas that I never bought them again.

Teenie
on 4/3/23 6:58 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Yeah for the new Rowing machine. I hope yinz get a bunch of use out of it. I can't wait to see the easter cookies. I know they will be amazing.

That weekend sped by. I just realized it is Easter week. That came up fast. I don't even think I ate may fair share of Tuna this Lentin Season. But the good news is I have Friday Off. Thats what you get when you work for a bunch of guys that went to a Catholic College. Yeah, I need an extra day. Do you believe I am still feeing crappy. Cough is starting to subside, but I still have to do something for the congestion. Can this please get over soon.

QOTD: Animal trainer since I am working on all those skills currently.

Accountability: Part of a Carrot cake cookie and grazed instead of making a plate.

TSS: 5 years 3 month 23 days 160.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF coffee mate Twix creamer

MS: Light and Fit caramel apple pie Greek yogurt. and berries

CB: Coffee with SF coffee mate Twix creamer

L: white chicken chili andsnack selects

D: Crack chicken

Exercise: Dog walking we went almost 2 miles in one walk yesterday. He is getting better.

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use Miralax and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy.

Lord I apologize for not posting all the pictures of the Pretty boy. *****scued who?

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/3/23 7:03 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Rudy is so cute!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 4/3/23 7:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thank you. I am afraid to say how cute I think he is. I think am just partial since I am his Mumsy. But I get a lot of he's so cute when were out and about. I'll take it. Took him to a friends house this weekend. They always bring me PeanutButter melt aways for Christmas. I hate giving food at the holidays because I know I never get through all the treats and end up throwing stuff away. I made them a Strawberry cheesecake for Easter and took Rudy to meet them My friend said that dog hit Pay dirt. LOL. I didn't realize how much a difference we will make in his life. I just was weighing on how much a difference he'll make in our life.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 391 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.