What's on your Monday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 2/20/23 10:59 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Love the meme!

We went to the movie Missing yesterday. I really liked it. Interesting filming since it looked like it was filmed from a computer camera. The plot has to do with social media, the ability to track a person's activity using it after a lady goes missing on a trip to Columbia. Really good. I finally managed to get one of the two makeup yoga classes out of the way yesterday. Next Sunday will be the last one of the makeup classes. I am off today per usual but would have been anyway, we had planned a ski trip for the long weekend but opted not to go since DH and DS will being going to Columbus OH for the Arnold Classic Body Building Expo beginning of March, while DD and I will go to Butte and Hot Springs MT. Not much planned for today other than a weight and pilates workout. I do need to get outside and replace a small section of fencing around the garden. I noticed the dogs had gotten in and were digging. Not good since I do have raspberry and blackberry bushes in there.

QOTD: Fred Meyers for most items. I have started using their pickup service a lot to save time. I do like Trader Joes but there is not one conveniently located near my house. I do like Costco for things like laundry detergent, TP, Napkins, berries, lettuce, etc, Premiere protein drinks, my keto granola, and other. I have also used their mail delivery for certain items if I don't want to go there but you can't get lettuce or fruit delivered.

Accountability: few extra bites of turkey when making my salads for the week. Otherwise on track.

B: triple zero greek yogurt, keto granola and berries, cold brew with half n half

L: asian chicken salad with light sesame ginger dressing

D: summer berry salad with chicken, light poppy seed dressing

S: 6 squares sf chocolate, protein frosty

E: back, rear delts, bicep weights, 60 min inferno pilates with weights and bands

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Julia S.
on 2/20/23 1:06 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Winco for most things, they are only in Washington, Idaho, Northern California & Oregon. They have the best prices. Costco for their fish and meat and of course the TP. TJ's for some things, it's not as close as it used to be and there are too many temptations so if I need something specific I will go. I'm lucky here I can get Instacart to deliver from Costco, Target and a whole list of stores. Amazon's grocery is going to start charging if it is less than $150, so I used them for the last time today.

I did get my lawn mowed yesterday and mulched some leaves with the leaf blower. I was getting frustrated because the leaves are dry on top but wet underneath which makes it harder to suck them up. If we had a few dry days I could spread them out and maybe get them drier. Not holding out much hope for that.

Working today, so I need to get back to it.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 2/20/23 2:21 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Julia, I just noticed on your ticker that you passed 5 years last week. You have lost 100 pounds and maintained it for 5 years, that is pretty freaking awesome!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/23 1:24 pm
RNY on 01/24/23

HI everyone

Having a great day! Hope you all are.

QOTD: Well will mean nothing to most of you but Australia has somehow become a bit of a duopoly between two massive grocery chains - Woolworths and Coles - both similar and pretty good if I'm honest so I normally do my shopping there. But in the last 20 years Aldi and CostCo have come in and I will occasionally go there for various things. CostCo only has one in all of Sydney, so it's more a day trip thing once a year haha

Today is my soft food start, so will start with my meal replacement shake, yogurt and then a savoury beef mince with lots of homemade sauce tonight!

Have a good one.

Greateight
on 2/20/23 2:28 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Most of us know F.W. Woolworth, a Five and Dime Store, from our childhood. At one time it was one of the largest retail chains in the world. Eventually it went out of business, switched to Athletic sales and is now Foot Locker. There has never been a relation between F.W.Woolworth and the Woolworth's in Australia.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 2/20/23 3:08 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

Woolie's!

Hope your first soft food went well!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/21/23 3:10 am

Good luck with the soft stage. FYI: A lot of us had issues with ground beef at the beginning. Sauces are good, but sometimes that only helps to slide the mixture through the stoma. In my personal experience, ground beef cooked under pressure (in a pressure cooker) in a sauce gets much more digestible for me.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.