What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/10/23 2:40 pm

I manage business finances. It always gets to me that when we need to borrow money to run a successful business, because business volume increased, we can get "peanuts"... but when I have a positive cash flow, then everyone wants to lend us money... ugh...

And their reasoning is "you don't need the line of credit this year, but what about next year -?"

- "So the loan would be renewed automatically? without us to have to qualify again?" -

- "No, you would have to get approved next year again... "

- "yea, even it is only $250 for LOC origination fee, I not giving you the money for loan I don't need. "

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/23 11:35 am
RNY on 01/24/23

Hey everyone. Love these threads, you're all so positive and good!!

QOTD: I have always remembered phone numbers, ever since I was little. Totally redundant now that our phones do it for us but was useful in my youth haha

B: Protein/MR Shake

L: Pureed Baked Beans with Cottage Cheese

D: Pureed Chicken Cacciatore

Question for anyone wanting to answer: When did you start adding chilli, pepper, salt, seasonings in general back into your diet? I have been keener this week but haven't (only 3 weeks into it, I will discuss with my nutritionist next week) but keen to know what you all did?

Have a great day / night!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views