What's on your Thursday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 12/15/22 11:13 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope your event goes well. I have so much respect for event planners, it's tough to deal with all the people!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 12/15/22 11:18 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Planners are under-appreciated. Thank you for all the hard work you do in the background to make events great. When parties go well, people seem to take it for granted.

Reference - was at one of our team holiday parties yesterday watching the planners scramble to keep activities fun and engaging, and on track while entertaining 60+ people.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Teenie
on 12/15/22 7:32 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Yeah, for the great class. So glad it worked out and the weather held off for you. I cannot wait to take a few classes it sounds exciting.

Thank you, Melody, for the package, I put the cross on the tree and the orange is now on my review mirror. That was very thoughtful.

OK good news on the mom front she was diagnosed very quickly, I picked up her prescription, and hopefully on her way to being mended. Crazy thing she hasn't been on a prescription for so long I had to set up an account at the Pharmacy for her. I am so glad they are an account of mine, so it went pretty smoothly. I had her on the meds by 6:30 so hopefully she will be better by the time we need to take her to Christmas parties next week.

Tonight, looks like cookie baking and hopefully things are slow at work today so I can run to Aldi. I need to grab the shrimp for Christmas dinner and don't want to wait too long and they go out of stock.

QOTD: I am going to say Ringo Star because I was the youngest of 10 girls in the neighborhood and I was not allowed to have Paul or John because they were taken. My RL crush was Brian (Fishy with the blue eyes) He used to spend the summers with his grandma, and I met him at about age 4 at the town pool. It was my childhood summer romance.

Accountability: Good I only snacked on the Vegies and dip at the Bible study. They did love the cheesecake,

TSS: 5 years 4 days 161.2 (Lowest 129.4) This is the Surgerversey week. My sleeve was December 11th then I had a revision to RNY December 18.

B: Coffee with Coffee Mate SF chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Light and Fit Creme Brulee Greek yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with Coffee Mate SF chocolate caramel creamer

L: spaghetti squash and a snack select

D: Chicken thighs and some vegie

Exercise: Nope

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use Miralax and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 12/15/22 8:59 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your mom feels better soon!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 12/16/22 12:53 am - Amarillo, TX

So glad they got there and that you like them :)

Mel

Emiepie
on 12/15/22 8:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Friday-Eve! JB- yay for a good class. Nothing too exciting here, looking forward to my follow up tomorrow and hoping I get to ditch the splint and can put some weight on my ankle.

QOTD: Fred Savage is the first I remember, there were several.

Menu: oatmeal is all I know for sure. I am keeping up on vitamins and fluid.

May you all have a fabulous day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 12/15/22 11:11 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I know how stressful but exercise if is for you so I hope you get the go ahead to get a gentle start tomorrow

Jen

Emiepie
on 12/15/22 7:14 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you! I'm not sure really what to expect as far as when I can bring back regular exercise. My dr does know how important it is to me so I know if it's at all possible he'll let me do something.

Lisa91941
on 12/15/22 8:58 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning,

Back home from the Dexa scan. It was bone density only, so now I want to look into body composition. I need to set up an acct with the provider this morning then by tomorrow night I should be able to see my own scans. Might be interesting. Maybe not.

Yesterday I was mostly successful with food. I added 2.5 meringue cookies and 2 glasses of wine. I did the stairs. I'm really feeling the Tuesday work out video still in my abs and my ass and whatever the muscles are that run down the sides of your body.

Today I plan on doing a yoga video here shortly and then we are taking lunch to our friend who's health is challenging. Then I guess we are picking up the girls from school so their Mom can go to a PTA party. And I owe them a trip to Ihop. So that's happening.

QoTD: Boy, this is such a weight loss related question for me! My first real crush was Scott in seventh grade. So cute, like the cutest boy in school. Always wore surf brand clothes. Blond wavy hair. And said to me one day at PE where we all had to sit on our "number" painted on the ground... "You are so cute, if only you weren't so heavy". And that has stuck with me all these ridiculous amount of years later. I can still see the clothes he wore that day. Celebrity crush is, and has been for many, many, many years, Mark Harmon. Roger even got me a signed photograph of him a few years ago and I keep it in my closet where it has been for many years. I know Jim, that you are going to guess Clay (Max Theiriot) but I feel like that makes me a dirty old lady or something!

menu:

B: leftover philly cheesesteak filling and an egg

L: a few pieces of gyros meat and chicken from the Greek place we are doing takeout from

D: hmmmm. IHOP is not real friendly to my food choices. Maybe bacon and eggs. But at least I won't be drinking wine with it!

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 12/15/22 11:11 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It's heartbreaking how long someone's random cruel comments can stick with us. Huge to you for being the incredible amazing woman you are today, no matter what size:-)

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 228 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?