What's on your Tuesday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 12/13/22 7:31 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Wow! that was a long day yesterday for you QJB. Sounds very productive though.

Today, I am in the office. Not too bad of a schedule. I have one meeting today, otherwise the usual paperwork. I need to be pretty focused since this month is pretty sliced up with a short week this week since I am going to Las Vegas on Thursday. Then Christmas is end of next week. Just need to get the usual things done in the month that I like to have done. Should be able to do it.

QOTD: The tail of the rat is gross. I know many people like them for pets but not really cute. Mice are cuter since they are small but red eyes are creepy. Hamsters are the way to go instead ;-)

Accountability: Excellent again, no deviations

B: light greek yogurt with keto granola, berries, cold brew with half n half

L: Asian chicken salad with light sesame ginger dressing

S: WW Italian wedding soup if hungry

D: Summer salad with light poppy seed dressing

S: SF chocolate 4 squares, protein frosty

E: 60 min hot yoga

Have a terrific taco Tuesday!

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

White Dove
on 12/13/22 7:41 am - Warren, OH

We had a rat in the basement when I was growing up and I was terrified of it. My mom had left bags of cornmeal down there and it evidentially found it and grew huge. My father used some type of poison to kill it, but I still have nightmares from seeing it when I was about 12.

When I saw a mouse in the house, I was convinced it was huge. My husband set a trap and showed me the dead mouse the next morning and it was tiny. I wondered if it had shrunk.

We were surrounded by fields and mice did come in sometimes. My favorite mouse story was when my cat carried a live mouse through her cat door and let it loose in the beauty shop that was attached to the house. All the ladies were screaming and jumping on top of the dry chairs.

My husband caught the mouse in a dustpan and released it in the field but the ca****ched and caught and bought it back to the beauty salon. This time when my husband caught it, he hit it with the broom and killed it. The ladies were all upset and asked how he could kill that poor little mouse.

His conclusion is that you cannot win with women and mice.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

lmfontana4
on 12/13/22 7:51 am
RNY on 03/24/21

LOL "His conclusion is that you cannot win with women and mice."

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Emiepie
on 12/13/22 9:17 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I would have been scared too, but imagining the cat bringing it back in, wow!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 12/13/22 8:30 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning.

Soldiering on here. I did NOTHING yesterday to count as exercise. But I also did nothing self sabotaging either. I woke up this morning from a very fun dream in which I got to visit and laugh with very important people in my life and that has me on a bit more stable ground for right now. I wish I could remember it all and make a movie out of it. Even what we all were wearing was hysterical. I was in a 1800's dress with side bustles and one of my besties was in a bright pink sparkly ball gown she would never wear in a million years. No idea where these dreams come from, and wonder if perhaps I'm just a disturbed person. But man it was fun to dream.

I did get my fridge and cheese drawer completely gutted, cleaned and put back together. Got rid of tons of old stuff. Ready to bring in lots of good options for the next two weeks.

Today is hoping to get a walk in. It's still very wet outside. Then back home and do a yoga video. Then I have nothing until dinner time when we are meeting friends. I have a new pile of library books, so I'll be content to be home with them.

QoTD: Though I am completely freaked out about their feet, I did allow my son to have one as a pet. He was actually pretty cool and very interactive with Ryan. I would pet his back, but never allow his feet to touch me. Same thing for Kati's and Kelly's guinea pigs. Feet! EEK. Random fact; Ryan named his black and white rat Rainbow. Go figure.

Menu:

B: leftover meatballs and cottage cheese

L: leftover Mongolian beef

D: insides of a burger and a few fries.

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 12/13/22 8:34 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh, what's in your library pile? I'm reading Malice House from the library but had to leave it home. It's getting good

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 12/13/22 8:51 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I finished Such a fun age by Kiley Reid last night. I really liked it and it was surprisingly suspenseful and pretty on point for today's racial climate. I did not like the ending, but several times I actually said WHOA! out loud while reading it. Next up I have Stephen King's Christine and A house divided by Kimberla Lawson Roby. I literally go into the stacks at the library and sit on the ground and pull down books I have never heard of, read the jacket, read a page or two in the middle of the book to see if I like the writing style and then take home books I would never have seen.

Partlypollyanna
on 12/13/22 8:55 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Christine is so scary. It just creeps under your skin, one of my favorites of King's.

that is a fun way to pick books!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 12/13/22 9:05 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Late posting again. 'Tis the season of corporate holiday parties and as an event planner it gets crazy.

QJB - I have no idea how you live with all that sugar in your house. I would be in a total sugar coma.

Kelly - so happy to hear about your progress and hopefully a speedy recovery. Just don't pu****

Amy - sending you tons of good juju for a good prognosis.

Lisa - hugs, huge mama bear hugs.

Last night event was at the computer museum, what do you expect from a bunch of geeks? I actually like events being held at museums because the entertainment is there, people just walk around and see the exhibits. I just have to take care of the catering and set up. One down, two more to go.

QOTD: absolutely NOT!!! They give me the creeps. Even the little mice can't stand them. The only rat I like is ratatouille, and I'm sure if he ever showed up at my door I'd slam the door in his face no matter how good of a chef he is.

My meals and work out routine have been up in the air due to holiday events, but I'm trying my best.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Chomp stick, protein puffs
  • Salmon, veggies, 2 bites of panna cotta
  • E: walked/ran around a lot but I wouldn't count it as exercise.

Happy Taco Tue!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 12/13/22 9:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 228 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 120 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.