Happy Sunday everyone! What's on your plan?

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 12/11/22 9:09 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Woo! New record - you've got this! :)

Great job on the parties. It's both funny and sad the desserts didn't work out for you but it sounds like a good thing in the long run.

Hope you have a great day today.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 12/11/22 9:00 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Good morning Jen and weekend menuers,

You got a lot squeezed in this morning. Your pajama afternoon sounds divine. Hope it helps. Also love the seal dog. Thanks for the feedback on the movie...I did love Bad Santa, so maybe the other is something to look forward to.

QOTD- I see the color while getting down to it but then read the words.

Today I intended to head into town early but didn't. I'd forgotten to buy a bell pepper and pick up more electrolyte water if it was in stock. No big loss there. It's a wet morning and I don't feel like working in the yard, so it will be more house stuff.

I did make a batch of tweaked sweet and spicy crock pot meatballs yesterday. Today will be the chile relleno I put off last week, beef rouladen (which I'd never heard of and will also be tweaking), and a keto-ish chicken fried steak. Still experimenting with all the proteins, and I'm going to try avoiding the grocery store other than for fresh stuff as my kitchen is full of things I need to get to. Will also make a steamed or sauced veggie or two.

Hoping that at some point my aversion to eggs will fade. I'm still in avoidant mode but can tolerate them cooked into things. Deviled egg week was...hard. I do miss being able to make egg bites or grab some hard boiled ones on the way out the door.

This coming week I'll be in the office every day but Friday again, so it will be busy and prepping/planning will matter. Wednesday is our larger team Xmas party with ugly Xmas sweater contest and ornament exchange. I don't do the sweater thing since it means having specialized wardrobe items. Guess I'm not much of a themed party kind of person.

Accountability- Great! Other than the fact I ate almost nothing that was planned. Yesterday was a lot of yogurt with my tuna and first chaffle. Met all the goals though, so yay!

Exercise - Recumbent bike! When I put it together last week, it was placed conspicuously in my living room so I can Netflix and pedal. Loving the support and not having to hunch over like with an upright bike.

Menu

One garlic and parmesan mini chaffle

Two good coconut yogurt

Garlic shrimp scampi

Cottage cheese

More tuna salad

Cheers, everyone!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

catwoman7
on 12/11/22 9:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

nothing planned for today, so I might do Christmas cards (that is, the five or so I send. I don't receive many these days, either - just a handful. So different from years ago, before social media. Although I'm fine with that as it used to take FOREVER to do them all!

Two parties yesterday. I did great foodwise at the first one. Blew it at the second one. Ended the day at 2300 calories (I was shooting for my maintenance level - 1600). I know 2300 calories isn't a disaster for most normies, esp on a day with a big holiday blow out (let alone two), but for us - yes. I'll try to make up for some of it today. I've eaten nothing so far and am not hungry AT ALL, so I may be able to end the day on the low side - maybe even 1200 kcal. Oh BTW - yes, my endocrinologist DID show up at the party last night. For some reason, I had a sense yesterday that this would happen - and yep, there she was! I talked to her for a few minutes a couple of times during the evening, but I got the sense she wasn't really that interested in talking. Most of the time she sat by herself in the host's family room. I thought maybe she just felt awkward talking to me, her patient, but the host (also a physician) said probably not, that the endo is just pretty introverted. So maybe...

QOTD: I think I was overthinking this because I could see both - but I tend to be more of a visual person, so I probably noticed the color of the font a split second before reading what it said.

B: none

MS: none

L: if I'm not hungry in the next hour or so, I should probably at least have a protein shake.

AS: protein muffin (or a thing of Light & Fit yogurt if I'm still not hungry. Or another shake.

D: chili or a salad topped with chicken and light dressing

have a great Sunday, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 228 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 120 views