Maddymoe2
on 11/6/22 5:26 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Melody,

I hope you can make it to the concert.

Partlypollyanna
on 11/6/22 6:27 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Sunday everyone! I was so excited that I slept in until 6....and then I remembered to fall back!

I have my rower workout done....technically 1.5 of my rower workout because the program quit and restarted in the middle. AmyLiz - I did send a note to ifit asking them up to update their latest update because it's clearly not working as designed, lol.

I did finish all but one of my "have tos" yesterday plus I went ahead and winterized the house and yard; today my only have to is to clean off the island like I planned. I might try to see a movie too, there's a couple of good ones that are out.

At trader joes, I did resist buying their bakery fresh gingerbread sandwich cookies...they looked little mini gingerbread whoopee pies...I might have caved but when I picked up the box, it must have weighed two pounds, they were so dense...and it was a pack of a dozen. If it was two or individual, I might have succumbed so yay for large packaging.

QOTD - I am a mix, I usually finish all the planned gifts before December 1 but then if I see anything else that someone might like I send that too....I'd rather give people things when I see them vs collect and wait for the end of the year.

menu today

coffee plus half and half X 2

eggnog yogurt

bacon and cheese stick

bunless burger with bacon and cheese

Have a fantastic Sunday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 11/6/22 6:52 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good to know about iFit so I don't make myself crazy thinking my new machine is defective ! WTG on the Trader Joes cookie pass! They sound amazing - I love gingerbread anything. I can't pass up the Danish Almond Kugel at TJ's ever though. The other flavors are no problem.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 11/6/22 2:14 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

You're so productive! Winterizing sounds like a good idea. And congrats on resisting temptation.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Amy Liz
on 11/6/22 6:38 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I hope you feel well enough to go hear your niece play today Mel. The love this time change because I am a morning person. I crashed at 6:30 last night and slept until (4:45) 5:45 today - another 10 hours. Yesterday was a success, though I had thoughts of divorce and almost disowned my son over various annoyances - very rare but had me dreaming of living alone! One of those days... Anyway - The hike was beautiful, In n Out was amazing and the Vault is done! I will use it today after we get back from walking the dogs at the park. I hope it doesn't have workout loading issues again because I'm totally ready and excited! After that, it's laundry, garage - I've lost interest in doing the complete makeover out there. I just want to clear enough room to park my car. Trader Joes, decluttering, football, BBQ carne asada and a fire.

QOTD - I have nothing so far. It's going to be a small Christmas this year. We need for nothing so just a couple of fun things. I delay because once I start, I can't stop and buy way too much.

Yesterday:

b- coffee x2 - actually forgot to eat breakfast that never happens

l - In n Out double meat, protein style, animal style burger

d- grilled chicken and salad

s- sharp cheddar cheese stick

+ 15 ounces of white wine, 5 ounces of red - tiny sipping was easier with red.

e - 1 hour hike - logged 62 active minutes for the day

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 11/6/22 9:08 am - Warren, OH

I remember as a tired and often overwhelmed young wife and mother, I would look at classified ads for apartments and secretly dream about having my own place with no other people to take care of.

Now I am at that place in my life and do enjoy it as much as I thought I would. There is a time for everything.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 11/6/22 2:16 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

If you can make it through travel and home projects with your family and survive, you should be golden! Congrats on your vault, exercise, and all the things!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

catwoman7
on 11/6/22 8:01 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

my cats obviously don't know that Daylight Savings Time is over, because they were meowing for us to get up around 4:30 this morning. Good Lord. Hopefully they'll adjust to the time change soon!

We're going on a tour of a Buddhist center this afternoon with this meetup group I belong to (they go on various historical site, architecture, and cemetery tours) - but that's the only thing on the agenda for today. But of course I always have reading, movie watching, and class stuff to get caught up on - so I'll be busy regardless!

QOTD: we stopped doing gifts a couple of years ago because we're all old and are trying to get RID of stuff - we don't want any more of it! We just do a big dinner nowadays....which this year will be much smaller since my sister and her husband moved to Nevada a few months ago.

B: protein shake, coffee with half & half

MS: if needed, I'll have what I originally planned to have for breakfast (but decided on the protein shake instead) - that is, plain skyr with diced mango

L: chocolate "mousse" (cottage cheese, unsweetened cocoa powder, artificial sweetener, and vanilla protein powder whirled up in the blender) topped with SF Cool Whip and fresh raspberries

AS: protein muffin

L: either "eggroll in a bowl" or shredded chicken breast with BBQ sauce

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 11/6/22 8:20 am, edited 11/6/22 1:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! The kids came over last night and we had a fun evening of conversation, food and wine. I did excellent on food, not so excellent on wine. I have already been out for my walk and got in 35 minutes and 2.5 miles. I am really doing well with my plan to get a minimum of 30 intentional minutes of exercise most days of the week. I only missed Wednesday last week. I have to eat breakfast and shower up soon, leaving for a flight to Vegas at 10:45. Just going for two nights with old friends for wine-ing and dinning. I'll have to be careful to watch my portions and I have workout clothes packed so I can try to at least get power walks in each morning.

We have a new house/dog sitter coming today. I hope brown dog doesn't eat him. Oh, and brown dog is now 100% recovered and released for full activity. His leg still gets tired and he pulls it up, but he is basically pain free and getting stronger everyday. Woo hoo for him.

QoTD: We only buy for the grandgirls. And I have started as I see things I know they will like. They get about 5 things each from us. Some are just 10 bucks like a new book, some are a bit more. This year looks like the big present will be 1000ish piece Lego sets that make succulent gardens for the oldest, and Avatars for the little one. Already bought and tucked in the closet.

Food today is up in the air.

B: cottage cheese and rotisserie chicken

L: ? I'm packing a couple chomps for emergencies

D: ? But it will be yummy!

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 11/6/22 9:06 am