What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 10/30/22 5:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin folks!

Nothing much planned today if anything at all. I'm still not feeling 100%. Just a head cold... ore annoying than anything else. My dumb bunny self forgot lip stuff while I stayed overnight for the pain pump trial. I have two splits/rips on my upper lip now. Soooooo annoying!

I need to find an affordable computer soon. I've been putting it off but my laptop died...again...yesterday. I had wiped it out in hopes it'd last a bit longer but no dice. Soooo ugh.

QOTD: the nitty gritty of Halloween is candy...what's your poison? The one candy that is your weakest link.

mines gotta be Reese's pieces .

food is so unplanned for the day.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 10/30/22 6:47 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I have my lip balm everywhere and with me at all times - I think I'm addicted. I can't even imagine going without. So sorry you are suffering. Yesterday, we took the dogs to an off leash park where the sun was shining vs the walking park with dense fog. By the time my planned hike rolled around I was achy and not feeling it - I really let my son down. I should have just pushed through but I stayed home and worked on the gym room - which was a total work out moving all the things and rearranging. I had to clean the carpet also which I didn't expect. I left it to dry overnight. I'll run the vacuum again and then start bringing in the equipment. I assumed since they didn't offer assembly that it will be a simple set up but from the size of the box, I'm not so sure. With all of this - the garage is now a disaster and our project for next weekend.

Today we are taking the dogs for a walk, working on the gym room, kiddo is coming over, going to lunch, mall, grocery shopping, home for football and relaxing.

QOTD - Almond joy for sure! They are the GOLD of the candy bowl or bag.

Yesterday:

b- coffee, light and fit yogurt

l - in and out double burger protein style no cheese, spread on the side

d- ricotta bake with 96/4 ground beef

s-small 65 cal quest choc/caramel candy bar - pretty good actually

+wine, lots

e- not actual exercise but I was moving all day.

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 10/30/22 8:03 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

Such a great night on the deck. All the food was carby though. Not complaining. My lady friends can cook and I had a wonderful bowl of minestrone and a slice of meat pie. I provided smoked tri tip and double stuffed potato bites. So even I didn't do a good job of setting myself up for success. I did limit my intake and I did drink wine, but I also drank lots and lots of water and feel pretty good about that balance.

Today is my granddaughter's 11th birthday. We are going to a rock climbing gym for her party. No, I do not believe I will be attempting the wall. I'm there to enjoy the views, provide additional adults as supervision and moral support for my daughter while she attempts to herd a group of 11 year old gymnastic competitors. I also am in charge of picking up the pizzas and cake. I'm going to try to eat at home before we leave and make a good choice to counter all the carbs yesterday.

Menu today is maybe...

B: tri tip and cottage cheese

L: not sure. Maybe a P3

D: TJ's Frenched Pork chops and I need to cook this acorn squash that's staring at me.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Maddymoe2
on 10/30/22 8:34 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday. It's a gloomy day in the PNW. I am hoping to get out on a walk today. My daughter asked me yesterday if I still posted on the boards. I said, not a lot. So, here I am! I know that I need the accountability.

My daughter and son in law came up for a visit yesterday. We as a family talked about goals for the winter. I want to get into a good exercise routine, break up with wine and get my anxiety under control. It never used to be this bad. I think it's a combination of things that have added to it. Being an empty nester, peri-menopause, the pandemic. My PTSD is just really bad. I have tried meds, but I just felt numb. I see a counselor. There is a new class that is being offered. It's meditation for beginners. I think I will reach out and try it.

Melody- My Mac is on its last leg too. There are days that the keyboard doesn't work. Today it is working. It's from 2015. I can't even update the operating systems. I hope you start feeling better.

QOTD-I am no longer really a sweets candy person. I used to be a person that had a bakery cake in my fridge just to have. If I had to pick one candy, it would be sour gummies. I like tart and fruity. Not really a chocolate fan anymore.

Food plan for today-

scrambled eggs with ham

Fish and cauli rice

Not sure on what else for the day. I am really trying to protein and lots of fluids. I am just feeling bloated and gross. Have a great day everyone.

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 10/30/22 4:42 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

Good evening Mel and weekend menuers,

Sounds like not the best day. I hope things get better for you, and that you're able to find a new computer.

Just made it home for the evening and dragged 90% of the stuff out of the car. Also made the mistake of hopping on the scale to take a look. Definitely swelling and retaining water from the trip, plus wearing clothes and weighing at the wrong time of the day. Even if I grazed straight through the whole time I wouldn't have gained this much. :)

Accountability-wise though, I'm owning eating the blueberry muffin for my mother's birthday breakfast.

I've had some cashews, seaweed, and chicken. And a bite of some kind of sausage thing before I couldn't stomach it. I need to have at least one more high protein thing before sleep. And I won't make goals today. But yay for being home! Unpacking will happen a bit at a time over the next few days. I want to try and hit the hay soon so I can get up early and exercise in the morning. Fingers crossed. :)

QOTD- Particular to Halloween? Something dark chocolate, maybe? Or a Kit Kat.

Have a good evening everyone.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 228 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 120 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.