What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 10/21/22 8:31 am, edited 10/21/22 2:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from Viva Las Vegas! Such a fun night out with the kid. I ate just bites of several fun things and walked more than I anticipated. I feel good about those things. I also had three glasses of wine throughout the evening. Two were amazing and worth every drop.
Like you guys expected, the doc was just fine with my weight. She just suggested that I continue to find physical things to do that I enjoy so that I can help prevent a constant creep up in weight. My labs were great except protein. But I?ve been on the low end since surgery and she said I could add a half protein drink a day. I said ?no thank you?calories and constipation, I?ll pass?. She just laughed and said ok.
Today I will attempt the elliptical that is in my son?s home gym. Been years since I was on oone, but I?m after getting my exercise numbers in and rings closed if it kills me! Food is all out today and I shall try to do as well as I did yesterday. And going to a sports bar for the Padres game this afternoon.
QoTD: white water rafting!

pics are my son?s front yard. He?s big on Halloween.

Peace Everybody and GO PADRES!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 10/21/22 3:38 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Such fun Halloween decor!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics
A Year and a Month Out Already.
Watson · 1 replies · 27 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views