What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 10/18/22 2:22 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hello My Dears! I am in a fantastic mood!!!!!! Yesterday Grim surprised me the the most AMAZING gift. I have been lusting after this crazy edible printer for ages but it's insanely expensive and I was not serious about thinking I would ever actually own one. Like ever. Well the thing just showed up at my doorstep yesterday afternoon! On a random Monday in October--two months after my birthday and 2 months before Christmas. Whattttt? I have no idea how I found this guy. I am so spoiled. But now I can make logos and print photographs and all kinds of other next level things! My printers name is Eddie, and I am so excited to welcome him into the family, haha :)

Tell Grim that he is the best!

But, in not as good news, I got nowhere with that paper. Ugh! It has to happen today! No playing with Eddie until it's done, so that will be my incentive!

QOTD: What is your current "guilty pleasure"? Ok, so you all know how much I love my Hallmark Christmas movies... well my love of this genre has expanded to include the Hallmark Mystery movies. There are so many series of these. My favorite is the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, but there are also the Crossword Mysteries, the Garage Sale Mysteries and of course... Murder She Baked. HA! I'm making my way through all of them and I couldn't be happier with my life choices :)

My accountability was crappy yesterday with leftovers from entertaining this weekend. On to a better day today!

B: Costco Egg Bites

S: String Cheese

L: Buffalo Chicken

D: Riced Cauliflower with Turkey Kielbasa and Pineapple

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 10/18/22 2:58 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Good morning QJB and menuers,

Aww, that's fantastic! What a great guy. Enjoy Eddie after your paper.

QOTD- Overall just traveling. It's expensive. Planes are bad for the environment. But I only live once and want to enjoy what's possible. Or maybe spoiling my dogs since I'm at a point in my life where I can afford to.

Still not feeling great in the morning these last few days. Might be progressing a bit. I have an hours long block of meetings starting at 8am and prep work to be done for each of them. Woo.

Accountability- not bad. Nothing off menu.

Exercise- made it the last two days. Rest day today

Menu

Protein/fiber/collagen

Yogurt

Meatloaf

Chowder

Time to feed the dogs and melt my bones in the shower. Last night was one for wearing socks to bed. Cheers everyone.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Melody P.
on 10/18/22 3:16 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB, how exciting and WTG Grim! That's so awesome! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with.

Yesterday ended up being very productive. We cleaned part of the garage and put some shelves up. It made me incredibly sore though. Unfortunately my mom caught a cold form my brother or SIL and the dust didn't help it. Today I have an appointment with my psychologist and we have that meeting about the highway construction.

QOTD: hmmm I'm not sure. I guess that I sometimes read on tmz.

B: oatmeal

L: ???

D: tilapia and probably cooked carrots

S: popcorn, cauliflower and ???

pendants I made yesterday! The rainbow colored one is a gift!

Mel

Queen JB
on 10/18/22 5:00 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I love the rainbow!

Also way to go on the garage clean up. It's on my list but I can never motivate to get in there and make it happen. I keep saying, "next week" when I have a week break from school, but OOF, there is a lot I keep putting off to that week!

Melody P.
on 10/18/22 6:07 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you!

we still have a lot to do but it felt good to get something done. Sooooo much stuff!

Mel

Emiepie
on 10/18/22 8:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Productive days are awesome!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 10/18/22 3:44 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning! Those kind of surprises are fun!

QOTD - I don't believe you should feel guilty about anything that brings you pleasure. I pay for myself, I make my own choices where to expend my energy and resources and I don't feel guilt about that in any way, shape or form.

So many meetings today plus I have a personal trainer session this afternoon, I want to get some time in on the rower and I have a live stream concert tonight. Better get going!

menu

coffee plus half and half X2

blackberries and cottage cheese

italian beef

balanced break ad yogurt bar

Have a great day everyone

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Queen JB
on 10/18/22 5:56 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I love your Pollyanna take on everything. No guilt!

TBH I do not feel "guilt" when I watch these amazing movies, but I also don't tell people outside of my immediate safe circles, because it would be very easy to make assumptions abut my IQ, lol.

Partlypollyanna
on 10/18/22 6:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Lol, that's my exact point. Calling it a guilty pleasure invites judgement. Saying I enjoy this thing should not be an issue.

There are too many pretentious people that are holier than thou whether it is about trash TV, graphic novels, romances, podcasts, etc.

Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy. I try to subscribe to a theory of "not everything is for everyone and that's ok"...or in the words of some "don't yuck my yum"

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 10/18/22 10:09 am
RNY on 06/03/15

my brother's ex-wife, who was a PhD level astrophysicist, told me once that her guilty pleasure was reading books about serial killers. I'm sure she'd never tell her colleagues that!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 399 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 419 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 231 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 121 views