Monday Menu n Activities ( Hopefully Excercise)

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/17/22 3:53 am, edited 10/17/22 4:03 am

Good Morning Menuers !

OMG I heard from BOTCHED!! Asking for more pictures and whether I was a smoker and links to my social media accounts ! Stuff is getting REAL

Yesterdays exercise was good I walked almost two hours in Central Park and on Madison Avenue window shopping (I actually got LOST - I am ridiculously geographically challenged lol). Accidentally found a multi floor Louis Vuitton exhibition called Two Hundred Trunks with lots of video installations which really intrigue me.

This is what I love about life in NYC - constant interesting and largely unexpected stimulation.

Id love to try the Asian version- Shanghai and second, probably ****et Thailand or the deeply frozen Mongol internet capital in Siberia whose name escapes me this early in the morning, sorry.

Today will be very challenging physically lots of driving, meetings and necessary shopping so hopping in and out of car. For me at least shopping can be a workout and quite exhausting usually.

I came home last night to find the refrigerator door open, exploding kittens delightedly stuffing themselves ( amazingly no accidents - little man is doing very well ) and had to throw out a bunch of food grrr.

Oh and i gave away my hotplate to melt clay in art class so no tea or eggs this morning lol .

b- leftover half sandwich innards from last night ( chicken and avocado)

s- salad from last night ( hummus , falafel, corn salad and fat free dressing)

Lunch or early dinner - tbd perhaps Chinese buffet for a change ( though its usually way too oily for me )

Excercise - PT band exercises for sure and wall pushups and car upper body and neck stretches and strengthening exercises . Gotta whip that posture into shape ! Calling PT for more appointments too . And insurance regarding the promised free gym membership etc. But I DO have a free week coupon from LA fitness - will take yoga clothes n sneakers with and try to sneak in a session

Have a great day y'all!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 399 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 419 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 231 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 121 views