Saturday Menu n Excercise ( I hope! )

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/15/22 7:34 am, edited 10/15/22 7:51 am

The pose with the live model is over after six weeks ( the first ten days i couldnt attend because I was in Mexico ) . Statue came out well I think now Im thinking about how to best finish her and cast her. This is when she becomes her own entity and is super exciting so i dont want to ru**** .

I look a little bigger probably because Ive been eating beans nonstop all week- white chicken chili, Jambalaya lentils and rice with Indian sauce , burritos. Yesterday was gorgeous and I desperately wanted to hike Central Park but ended up putting out fires and then sculpting and just walking a few blocks .

My plan was to drive to LI with cats and drive back for tomorrows all day ecorche class then return for a number of meetings on Monday , giving the kitties a two day outing. I may still go but I've been rebelliously drinking sugar free hot chocolate and watching the History channel since three AM grrr

I know excercise is the way out of this mood so getting on with the shower, the leggings, sunscreen and sneakers and charging the music.

If I simply end up shopping for clothes on the way thats ok too but Ill be prepared for a hike and there are several scenic walkable beaches along the parkway.

Need a new appraisal, have very fearsome ( but encouraging ) court dates coming up ( I decided to recuse the HP judge in housing court as she was showing obvious bias - scary but necessary and like everything else endlessly and wastefully time and energy consuming .

My boat tenant says he admires how I captain my own ship but that he couldnt do it himself anymore - something to think about .

early breakfast - rice and lentils in Indian curry and ff butter solid sauce chai tea latte sf ff

b- everything ciabattas with mozzarell ham slices tomato and fat free cheese

s - sf ff hot chocolate

l- tbd probably fresh chicken soup jamaican and chinese nibbles

d-splitting a giant Colombian soup n rice n beans with my boat tenant n friend - or barbecueing and eating on his boat

exercise - finally planting three black leaved plum trees hydrangeas black leaved scarlet bloomed crape myrtle and a couple of hydrangea and blue and purple flowered mallow trees with tulips and daffodils underneath and fall blooming everlastings asters and small flowering kales for right now ( that completes the re planting of the sidewalk garden minus installing the landscape fabric ,automatic watering system, edging and three inches of black mulch .) Endless exercise - no need for a gym!

Big property but big beauty when properly cared for :)

Im giving up a lot of profit keeping it but this is what I like :)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 232 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.