Wendesday Menu n Activity

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/11/22 10:20 am, edited 10/11/22 12:22 pm

Good Afternoon Menuers !

Im sitting in the Social Security office after going to housing court a day early by accident ( and they SAY I dont have brain tumors lol).

I also forgot to bring my ID before I got a number the first time - clearly Im hitting all the bases today i

Today is the third to last with the model and im trying to work with anatomy books hours early to recognize and emphasize the muscle forms and bone landmarks of the pose I made up.

Challenging but fun come to think of it Im the only realistic sculptor in the place that dares sculpt a pose and sex different from the model .

And though i dont have the skills to sculpt small ( nor do i ever want them grrr ) i daresay my Golem seems more dynamic and pretty than almost everones variations on a cross - armed bearded guy essentially sitting on a stool . WHY students and some teachers allow/ tolerate and waste weeks sculpting butt ugly poses like that only not to cast their statues is quite another question .

b- white chicken chili ( pret) ff sf chai latte

s- microwave half sugar high protein brownie

l- Chinese smoked pork loin slices on white rice w cabbage

d- some kind of salad / sandwich while sculpting.
yesterday i drank half a beer - an experience i wont repeat so soda and tea

late night snack - scored some corn puff thingies at the Polish store - a gigantic bag has like 1.5 grams of fat .

I cant think why the exAct same extruded puffs in tiny portions contain 6 grams of fat a small bag here except that in America its customary to apply unnecessary oil to everything grrr.

Yesterday i loped the Central Park main running path to the fountain and back ( while yakking on the phone with my therapist) for about an hour and a half . Oh and Sunday after class I walked most of the High Line.

have a great afternoon and evening !

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 232 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views