Tuesday Menu n Activities

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/10/22 6:23 am, edited 10/10/22 6:30 am

Good Morning Menuers!

I too caught a horrible cold late last week that lasted till yesterday- thank God the embarrassing cough and constant snot are finally abating- on the fifth to last day of the pose while my statue still looks like a Golem .

Infuriatingly I can SEE its possible to work tiny and anatomically from Franks other classes results where they made a six inch high maquette and a twelve inch skeleton both with great definition and accuracy.
The fact is I have NO IDEA how to work small and COULD have learned this had I stayed in Franks class and not tried to deal ( unsuccessfully so far ) with Long Island, housing court, endless doc appointments, my vandalized car situation etc etc .

Which just reading this I realize is ridiculous and I should just stop beating up on myself.

Todays plan is to take a shower and dress in 20 minutes move my now derelict car decorated with yellow crayon and many stickers indicating imminent towing by the powers that be which i need to show the insurance company while assiduously hiding that side so the car doesnt expensively disappear before insurance has a chance to document it ( and theyre in no hurry clearly grrr)

b- leftover Katsu chicken strips in Japanese curry sauce

s- leftover roasted fall vegetables and chicken francaise if its still good ice milk

l- grab n go maybe Chinese buffet or Jamaican

s- probably on the chocolate side - have a few ( full fat ) mousses hanging around

d- sandwich ready made

late night snack - popcorn and raisins fruit

Accountability- last night after successfully eating LITTLE I woke up in the easy chair at 2 am and scarfed down a half bag ( large ) of pistachios and literally four ice milks . Then I literally felt like puking but after my hiatal hernia surgery thats strictly forbidden so i had to repeatedly swallow fir like half an hour just to keep it down- disgusting!

Hopefully the experience is enough to keep me from binging half asleep in the future .

driving to Long Island and back this morning to deal with the ( homeowners) insurance situation and then hopefully making it back in time to avoid the afternoon traffic and get to sculpting early . High hopes !

On top of everything else my smallest kitten the male decided he doesnt need to use the box he just squats and goes and leaves me presents to clean up going out the front door and trying to get to bed .
I feel like a beast but hes living in the bathroom today to consider his ways .

I can leave French Fries most fast food and potato chips and realcake and full fat ice cream and because I still dump and get diarrhea from excess fat Thank God. Ice milk though is my downfall.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 399 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 419 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 231 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 121 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.