Saturday Menu n Activities

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/8/22 5:11 am, edited 10/8/22 5:36 am

Good Morning Menuers!

After missing the sixth to last session sculpting from the live model I feel thoroughly guilty that I took care of myself ( and the class ! ) while I suffered a daylong migraine and constant sneezing .

I may not have helped things by walking the entire Central Park jogging path ( about 8-9) miles Thursday with a cold because it was finally beautiful weather out ?. it took a few hours but it felt good to do it and feel my body ease into a loping rhythm that eats up the miles ( what probably the Roman armies felt marching along sometimes 50 miles a day) And yes, I did in combat boots and a kilt so felt quite Roman lol.

B- ff fluffy scrambled eggs w freeze dried butter solids and ff half n half , ff hash brown cakes

S- probably largely ff toasted coldcut n cheese ciabatta chunks ( ff cheese ff sour cream n mustard spread , boars head ham n buffalo chicken )

L- perhaps a slice of pizza

d- filet mignon peppered steak cooked on a SUPER HOT cast iron pan ? yum! some kind of veggies maybe beans n roasted fennel

s- kettle roasted air popped popcorn n raisins

Driving to Long Island n back tonight to do bank and library refinance paperwork and hopefully also start dealing w the failed house insurance situation through the agency I actually paid twelve years through the nose to .

Wish I could trust the kitties to give them a vacation day but last time it was 4 am before the Queen Tilly decided to grace the house with her presence and im already late and lack litterbox room in the car ( essential with little ones ) so ....

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 232 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.