What's on your last Monday in April Agenda?

Partlypollyanna
on 4/25/22 5:37 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and welcome to the new week!

Hope everyone had a great weekend; mine was excellent. Lots of fun with friends, a good concert, a small snow storm on the way home and now I'm ready for the week.

QOTD - what's something you put off, thinking it would be difficult, take too long, etc and then when you did the thing were surprised when it was easy, fast, not difficult? For me it was reorganizing and rearranging my office. I put it off for MONTHS...and when I finally got around to it, I think it took 90 minutes and that included moving furniture between floors, re organizing the cables and all that. I was annoyed that I had waited so long.

Today is meetings (shocking) and I think I might try to run out to Costco if I can get out to do that before 2. I also need to get in my elliptical and PT too. Amy, yesterday, I did the La Leoma Petrified Forest Argentina walk, through one of the high desert mountain ranges, great workout for the gluten with all the climb up and climb down...I was a sweaty mess after!

Menu today:

coffee plus half and half X2

deli chicken with cheddar

greek yogurt

meatballs with parmesan

built bar

My goals for this week are to keep myself at 50 carbs or less; no unplanned snacks and also make sure I'm getting at least 80 oz of water. I feel like I need a bit of discipline for myself as we move through spring!

Have a great monday, everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 4/25/22 5:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin Jen and thanks for getting us started!

yesterday I went to my niece's recital with the youth orchestra preparatory program. It was about an hour long and boy am I glad it wasn't longer. My niece was one of two students picked by the coach of her group to receive recognition! I think it was excellence in music. I am so damned proud of her! Sad thing is she doesn't want to play the violin and her mother is making her play it next year...6th grade. She wants to play a horned instrument and be in the marching band. I just love my nieces and nephew so so much.

No big plans for the day. We have he kids after school. We're going to clean the car really well as we're going to trade it in. We're going tomorrow or Wednesday to check on finances and stuff and see how much she'll get for it. Likely not much as cosmetically it's not in great shape. It's almost 14 years old.

QOTD: I dunno...the closest thing I can think of is the myelogram. I didn't put it off per say but I was freaked out over it since my first one ended in a spinal headache. It went really well and was not nearly as bad as the first one. They were generous with the lidocaine and that's the only part I felt pain with. They did nick a nerve that I felt fire in my leg but it lasted a mere second or two. The hospital staff were fabulous and caring. So so much a better experience than the one in October at the other hospital.

B: oatmeal, 1/2 banana and coffee x2

L: GF chicken strip or two puffed snack thing

D: hamburger patty with blue cheese and some veggie...

S: canary melon, yogurt

Mel

Melody P.
on 4/25/22 5:57 am - Amarillo, TX

Rachel yesterday after the recital.

Mel

Teenie
on 4/25/22 7:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

So cute. Thanks for sharing

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 4/25/22 7:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm so glad the recital was great and that your procedure was better than expected. Great things!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 4/25/22 6:01 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ That meme is gold! I will have to check out that workout - sounds great, thanks Jen! I'm totally bored with the Alps, not that I don't want to finish the series but the guide is so repetitive and I need to switch things up to stay motivated.

I had a nice weekend, super fun Saturday with the kiddo. We didn't go to Aldi - he wasn't interested. Other than walking the dogs, Sunday was a bust because Rob hurt his back, yawning! He is laughing through the pain, lol. We had a relaxing day at home whi*****luded an amazing nap.

QOTD - Oh, so many things come to mind! I do that to myself at work all the time with projects that I think will take all day and they only take a couple of hours. The one that sticks out at home is purging my overflowing closet/dressers recently. it was a huge deal and only took about an hour with my sisters help.

Accountability - not horrible but there was carb snacking.

B - coffee, L&F yogurt w/mixed berries

l - just chicken w/salad mix and chipotle aioli and pickles

d-smoked turkey and green beans

s - cherry tomatoes and carrots

Have an awesome day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 4/25/22 6:04 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and we are off to new week. Jen, thanks for starting us so bright and cheery! My weekend was pretty good, hair done and some relaxing. This week will be focused on getting ready for next payroll, and get solidify some of the training for the new person, hopefully help her confidence so we are ready to roll next week.

QOTD: Probably when I organized my refrigerator a few months ago. It will have to be done again when the kitchen is all done.

TSS: 7 years 8 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Turkey stick, cheese stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Greek yogurt

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

I saw an ad for some shoes Chrissy needs:

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 4/25/22 6:45 am
RNY on 08/29/18

If only they had orange.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 4/25/22 7:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Ugh they are sold out everywhere and they were only made in mens sizes. I am going to dig a little deeper and see if I can cross refrence the size and find then on a reslae site. Fingers crossed. I so want them.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 4/25/22 7:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you can find them!