What's on your Wednesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 4/20/22 9:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

we had my grandparents' services at their nursing home since we figured the only people they knew who were still around (and alive!) besides family were the staff and residents at the nursing home. But we were wrong! A lot of other people came - people who knew them from years ago.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 4/20/22 8:22 pm - Warren, OH

It is amazing how older people will show up. There was a guy at my dad's funeral who had been in WWII with him. He had a lot of pictures that we had never seen before and gave them to my mom. He had not seen my father since the 1940's but recognized him in he obituary and came to share his pictures and memories.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 4/20/22 8:35 am - Warren, OH

My thorn has been the last few months I got too busy to attend my Weigh****cher meetings and then quit tracking. I was doing good with exercise, then something went wrong with the cord on my recumbent bike and I could use it but the iFit would not work. I ended up skipping exercise while waiting for the repair guy. He ordered parts and they were wrong, so it took almost a month to get it back working.

My Rose is Monday was last day of tax season work and I am off for the summer. So I checked into the WW app. I had gained a pound and a half, not too devastating. I attended a meeting yesterday morning and started tracking my food again. I started a new iFit program that is in Hawaii. I can see great sights again and have the motivation of my favorite trainer. I need to lose 10 pounds to be at my goal by Memorial Day and think I can do it.

GracielaSusana
on 4/20/22 9:47 am - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

QOTD. Rose and thorn. Nothing sticks out. It was a good day all around with nary a thorn in sight.

I never got to the grocery yesterday, but foraged around and had chicken and broccoli. There is still food here, but nothing I really want to eat. I am still uninterested in food, but then I lost just 5 pounds in the last month. I am 20 pounds away from my goal (Self imposed). That said I also look good where I am according to friends and family. More weight loss would help physically though.

White Dove
on 4/20/22 10:54 am - Warren, OH

"Normal weight loss" after surgery is twenty pounds in first month. Ten pounds a month for next five months. Then six months of five pounds a month. Five pounds is what to expect now. It took me eighteen months to get to ten pounds under my goal. The first thirty months after surgery is a honeymoon period. It gets a lot harder as time goes on to fight regain. Lose as much as you can during the once-in-a-lifetime experience of relatively easy weight loss and weight maintenance.

Mkess
on 4/20/22 1:59 pm
VSG on 08/09/21

Quick check-in

Happy hump day,

School is burying me. Family stuff is getting to me. I'm just overall frustrated. Not going to let it interfere with my eating right.

B: 2 hard boiled eggs, tangerine.

L: PP coffee.

D: Chicken Salad.

S: Dunkin sf vanilla coffee, one sweet and low

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Emiepie
on 4/20/22 7:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm feeling overwhelmed myself these days too. We got this!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150