What's on your jr Friday (Thursday) menu?

Sheila_H
on 4/7/22 7:08 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Keep the T-Rex memes coming. They are cute and funny.

I always have convos in my head, especially if there is a hard to talk situation ahead of me. I keep going through my head and change my approach or the way I wanna express myself. And I have noticed with masks, I have actually increased the volume of my talking, it's no longer just in my head. I caught myself convincing the non existent person about my way of doing a certain project out loud, because a 12-13 year old boy was looking at me weird.

QOTD: Very skeptical with strangers and those phishing emails or those random FB questions about your first pet or first car. Totally gullible with family and friends. I had become the challenge in my family to see what outrageous thing we can say and have Sheila believe it. But I think this shows I trust my family and friends with all my heart, and I wouldn't want to live any other way.

My meals yesterday (we found the culprit of my stomach sensitivities, a new very very spicy hot sauce):

• Coffee
  • TJ Chicken fajitas
  • Mousse (made with PP), Fage yogurt
  • Rest of chicken fajitas
  • E: 5 miles neighborhood hike with my trainer

Happy jr Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 4/7/22 7:45 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That is a good way to look at it! Better to trust your loved ones than not!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Julia S.
on 4/7/22 7:35 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Very skeptical in business situations, phishing scams, phone calls etc. But totally gullible, or just plain naive to my friends...

My condo will be listed on Friday so I'm hoping it will be sold ASAP. It looks good on the virtual tour, it cost me a lot to get the carpet cleaned and the condo cleaned but it does look good.

I've been looking for houses here, but not seriously. I went to two open houses on Saturday just to get out of the house. I really liked one of them, the other one was really cheap but stuck in the 70's and needed tons of work. They also had 6 offers on it, all above list. So this is the reality of house buying. I want to find the right house since it will probably be the last one I buy.

My car is supposed to be here on Wednesday so I bought a train ticket and I'll Uber it to the port to pick it up. I've really missed my car, feels like I've been driving a tank that gets lousy gas mileage. I don't really want to drive it anywhere.

WARNING! Mostly to myself. Do not buy the Everything but the Bagel chips from TJ's. I ate way too many of them yesterday they are so good! I'll need to make sure I don't buy them again, just too tempting, that and the Triple Ginger Snaps...

My roommate will be working all weekend, so I'll have the place to myself. It's been pretty good so far, he goes to work about the time I start work and doesn't come home until I'm usually in bed. So I have the TV and recliner to myself... I may go see a movie just to get out.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Emiepie
on 4/7/22 6:35 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

A bag of those chips came into the house once since Em wanted to try them. I forgot they were in the pantry after I tried them when she opened them. Luckily, they were out of sight-out of mind.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 4/7/22 7:48 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Hope the condo sale goes smoothly and fast. It sounds like you had to do a ton to get to this point given you were only there a bit!

Jen

Lisa91941
on 4/7/22 8:58 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

I slept in a little bit and am all cleaned up for the day and just sitting down with coffee I've got a few house chores, than grocery shopping to do. I'm trying very hard to find things to do that don't spend money. Don't get me wrong, I'm not headed to the poor house now that I am not working, but I need to find other outlets than shopping!

Yesterday we took the dogs on about a 3 mile walk. All flat, and slow because of sniffing and peeing (the dogs, not me) so it felt like a good stretch out from the last two days. Was going to do yoga today, but that window might be closed. I'll let cleaning the house stairs be my exercise for the day. I did great on food. But again. Wine. For the first night I have nothing going on, so there will be no bottles opened today! But I did have a great time with friends last night and we figured out the last four days of our vacation. Amsterdam here we come!

QoTD: I tend to be very skeptical. Sometimes too much so. I am instantly thinking while listening or reading "oh sure, really, you are going to need to prove that". Occasionally gullible with close family and friends.

Menu

B: left over beef pattie with cheese

L: left over pork rib with butternut squash

D: chicken thighs and artichoke

Peace everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 4/7/22 12:38 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

You're going to have a blast!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 4/7/22 5:14 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Lol, on it was the dogs peeing not you!

Jen

White Dove
on 4/7/22 12:27 pm - Warren, OH

Study: T. rex's short arms may have reduced biting risk of hunting in packs (msn.com)

I grew up with Irish parents and believed in fairies and leprechauns. Also in saints, ghosts, and life after death. I take the fifth for what I still sort of believe in.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 4/7/22 12:31 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That's a hilarious response!!

Jen