What's on your Tuesday Menu, everyone?

Partlypollyanna
on 4/5/22 3:15 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That's a little reminder to stay hydrated! We don't need anyone becoming extinct!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am ready for the day; I did a lot of adulting yesterday, have a few more appointments to make today but getting a lot done on my personal todo list that has been pending since I got back from Antarctica. I am finally feeling better so able to get stuff done while still working through the lingering exhaustion, it will just take time and doing things to fix that!

QOTD - what are the native large animals near you? We have the pronghorn, which are one of my favorites because the are unique to the area, plus we have coyotes, foxes and bobcats here. I had been hearing that we had a higher than normal coyote activity this winter plus the sent out what to do when you see a bobcat warnings. I am seeing proof of our active large animals in a sharp reduction in rabbits in the 'hood and a sharp increase in my bulbs actually not getting eaten before they bloom.

Today makes up for the light meeting day yesterday but some good, interesting meetings in there. I'll also do a session on the elliptical today; I signed up for both the rower and elliptical ifit challenge (hikes not walks on the elliptical) but I'm a bit disappointed, they seem to be discontinuing sending actual magnets and giving you digital ones. I am very motivated by my magnets so I hope I am wrong.

menu today

1 eggfast coffee (coffee plus egg plus butter) (not doing an egg fast, just like the coffee as a meal replacement)

1 regular coffee with half and half

yogurt

RGF pizza

chili with 2 mini cheese-cornbread muffins

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 4/5/22 4:50 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

Boy am I feeling super groggy. Super super tired. My eyes feel as if someone poured fine sand into them.

I'm thinking of trying to get my hair cut today. I'm so tired of it. My mom says it looks ok but I need a change. So much for letting it grow out lol. Nothing dance or anything. I just don't have a stylist so I just have to find one. Which I hate the process of!

QOTD: I'd say the biggest is or used to be, are Buffalos. They are now in Caprock Canyon state park. Next up deer, wild pigs then bobcats.

I don't have a clue what good will be today. Prob cabbage for lunch. We'll see.

I forgot if I shared this before.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 4/5/22 3:25 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Getting my hair done always perks up my mood!

Jen

Amy Liz
on 4/5/22 4:57 am, edited 4/4/22 10:02 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ What is a digital magnet?? Hoping you find your energy mojo soon, Jen. Ahhh, Tuesday. Even though I have a weird neck headache (it's awful), I got up and worked out this morning. It's been a while since I pulled that off on a work morning. Today I have a staff meeting and I'm bring food - probably a fruit platter and scones (I will not eat a scone). Otherwise, some research and ohhh -an overdue evaluation, crap.

Looking forward to the weekend already. We are going to try for SoCal to see Rob's family again this Saturday - up and back. I'd really like to make it happen because it's been too long. His dad is getting worse (Alzheimer's) and who know what tomorrow will bring.

QOTD - We have deer, bears and mountain lions in our area. I've seen them from a distance only TG, but they are featured almost daily on the news from resident ring cameras.

b- coffee, HB egg/s, fruit at meeting

l- salad with chicken

D - chicken thigh and mushrooms

s- raw cauliflower w/dip and radishes

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 4/5/22 5:28 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I know, right? Digital magnet, pfff. I actually sent them a note telling them that magnets motivate me don't take them away. Good job on the before work workout!!

Jen

supershopper
on 4/5/22 5:13 am
On April 5, 2022 at 10:15 AM Pacific Time, Partlypollyanna wrote:

That's a little reminder to stay hydrated! We don't need anyone becoming extinct!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am ready for the day; I did a lot of adulting yesterday, have a few more appointments to make today but getting a lot done on my personal todo list that has been pending since I got back from Antarctica. I am finally feeling better so able to get stuff done while still working through the lingering exhaustion, it will just take time and doing things to fix that!

QOTD - what are the native large animals near you? We have the pronghorn, which are one of my favorites because the are unique to the area, plus we have coyotes, foxes and bobcats here. I had been hearing that we had a higher than normal coyote activity this winter plus the sent out what to do when you see a bobcat warnings. I am seeing proof of our active large animals in a sharp reduction in rabbits in the 'hood and a sharp increase in my bulbs actually not getting eaten before they bloom.

Today makes up for the light meeting day yesterday but some good, interesting meetings in there. I'll also do a session on the elliptical today; I signed up for both the rower and elliptical ifit challenge (hikes not walks on the elliptical) but I'm a bit disappointed, they seem to be discontinuing sending actual magnets and giving you digital ones. I am very motivated by my magnets so I hope I am wrong.

menu today

1 eggfast coffee (coffee plus egg plus butter) (not doing an egg fast, just like the coffee as a meal replacement)

1 regular coffee with half and half

yogurt

RGF pizza

chili with 2 mini cheese-cornbread muffins

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

hi all-

QOTD: BEARS!!!! and wild HOGS! We also get a lot of deer, rabbits, some snakes including copperheads. I did spot a baby bobcat last year crossing the road very early in the morning, thought it was a run of the mill cat until i saw the ears and the way it moved then i had to google it to be sure.

I have not weighed since the cruise im a bit afraid so i will continue drinking tons of water to help flu**** all out.

food

b: coffee coffee water

egg whites/cheese/low carb wrap

l: leftover plant burger with cloud bread

d: either turkey sloppy joes or pork eggrolls and dumplings

s: unsure but hopefully not random dark chocolate like last night.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Partlypollyanna
on 4/5/22 3:26 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Bobcats are cool. You have had the most wild animal stories on here I think!!

Jen

Emiepie
on 4/5/22 5:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Quick post this morning and I'm not sure if I'll be able to read through the thread until tonight. Busy day today, payroll day!

TSS: 7 years 7 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Buddig turkey, cheese stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Eggbites, chompie's toast, sausage, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt and toast

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1410 Protein: 100 Carbs:123 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 4/5/22 3:27 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Hope the day went well!

Jen

Emiepie
on 4/5/22 7:51 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Ugh, it's over, I'll just leave it at that.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150