Happy April 1 and what's on your photo friday menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 4/1/22 4:33 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning everyone! We made it to FRI-YAY and to April! Wow, yay us!!

I am ready for the weekend, after work today, I am meeting my step sister for mani-pedis and then tomorrow I have a personal training session and then headed to Colorado Springs to spend the afternoon with my bestie who I haven't seen in months. Colorado Springs isn't far but in the winter the snow always seems to come when we plan to get together!

QOTD - any goals you are setting for yourself for the month of April? Because I've been sick for so long I have not been consistent about working out, which is bad for my stress levels and mental health, so my goal for April is to work out every day that is not Sunday this month. I'm going to start easy with a 20 minute rowing session today. For the rest of the month, I've added back a weekly personal training session and 2 pilates a week so I just need to elliptical, row or get outside and walk 3 other times and I'l be set.

menu today

coffee plus half and half X2 (I really prefer 3 cups of coffee but this week my stomach has been stopping me at 2)

Italian beef

RGF 4 cheese chicken bites

popcorn or protein hot chocolate

Photos today are penguins scaring off a scavenger bird, if you look at the shouty penguin on the left you can see a chick wrapped around the feet and a cool iceberg

Have a fantastic friday and great weekend everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 4/1/22 5:07 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and FriYAY! Love seeing the pics from your trip. This weekend we have to prep for the kitchen remodel so I am sure we'll be purging stuff from our cabinets.

QOTD: I set the daily work out goal for April.

Oatmeal days

TSS: 7 years 7 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Buddig turkey, cheese stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Greek yogurt

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 4/1/22 5:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

You are so disciplined with your working out. I need that level of consistency.

Jen

Emiepie
on 4/1/22 9:17 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you! I've gotten I little too comfortable with taking rest days- we can tackle April!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 4/1/22 5:30 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Jen and Menuers,

Great Photos Jen. Thank you so much for sharing.

I have no photos since Iam basically a prisoner for now. WFH went well yesterday but I was very tired and a bit sore from typing. Maybe it wasn't the typing I started some home Exercises to prepare me for PT and I rocked them out. They are basic but I want to be completely ready to use my arm in 21 days to drive and what not so I will do everything I can to become a functioning human again.

I have no plans for the weekend except getting caught up on my bible study book. I hope to go to bible study next Wednesday and I want to be caught up before I go back. The pain meds kept me from doing anything mentally but I am down to taking mild meds only twice a day so I can now comprehend what I am reading.

QOTD: April will definitely be me getting back on track. I want to start walking when time and weather permits and continue to rehab my arm so I can start training for some summer 5K's I want to run.

Accountability: Better than it has been but I did have a few M&M's

TSS: 4 years 3 months 21 days: 148.8 LBS, (Lowest 129.4) Plan to be back in the mid to high 130's by July.

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Light and fit Yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: Salad and a meatloaf

D: Leftover Chicken Bruschetta

Exercise: No in too much pain today.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/1/22 5:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Rest when you need to, that helps with healing!

Jen

Amy Liz
on 4/1/22 5:36 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ What an amazing trip you had, Jen - great pic's! Today is a an easy day at work - my half day. I need to run a few errands then I'm hiking with the dogs. Tomorrow we are dusting off the pickle ball rackets and getting out there. It's just us so I will be running all over the court and probably dying after 20 minutes! Sunday we are taking the dogs to the beach, then walking 9 holes and BBQ or smoke something for dinner.

QOTD - Also a daily work out/activity goal!

B-coffee, egg bites

l- salad with just chicken

d- chicken fajitas w/a low carb tortilla

s- veggies with ranch, SF jello w/whipped cream

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 4/1/22 6:00 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sounds like a great weekend!

Jen

Emiepie
on 4/1/22 9:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

My new person loves pickle ball, have fun!

catwoman7
on 4/1/22 5:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I got up late this morning and thought I wouldn't make it to water aerobics, but now I think I can! Otherwise I guess I would have done the seated elliptical over there (i.e., at the gym), which is OK but not as fun. I'm getting kind of burnt out on dance/walking youtube videos, and it's too cold outside to walk or bike today, so... I guess water aerobics it is! I'm doing some phone survey at 10:30 re: Medicaid services (for the woman for whom I'm a legal guardian) and...that's it. Hopefully I'll get around to doing something productive because I certainly was NOT productive yesterday...

QOTD: making a semi-detailed plan for my Italy trip

B: not hungry at all - may just drink a RTD protein shake in the car on the way over to the gym. Coffee with half & half

MS: rose-flavored skyr with 2 T pistachios

L: miso/chickpea sandwich with cucumber and tomato slices

AS: protein muffin

D: chili

have a great day, everyone!

couldn't figure out what to post, but figured I should post SOMETHING since it's been awhile! This is one of those photo booth photos from an event DH and I went to two or three weeks ago.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163