on 3/31/22 3:22 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

I've seen recipes for sugar free condensed milk online

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Julia S.
on 3/31/22 2:08 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I would go back and get a MA in Gender Studies. As a woman who has always work in traditionally male jobs it fascinates me. It was one of my minors on my BS degree but I really wanted more. Not that there is any market for that degree except teaching which I have no desire to do.

I finally weighed myself and I'm up 2.6lbs which isn't bad considering my lack of exercise and my not protein forward eating habits lately, not to mention the wine...

I'm back to where my gym is the next exit down the freeway from here, so I plan to go hopefully soon. Unfortunately I didn't bring my gym bag, swimsuit, goggles etc so not sure maybe I'll just go and shower at home. Costco starts selling speedo swimsuits about now but I'm trying not to spend any more money right now than I have to.

I have someone coming tomorrow to clean my condo, and on Monday the carpet will get cleaned so I expect it to be on the market next week. I'm hoping it will sell fast so I can start looking for a house here. I'm just lucky to have a place to stay until it sells.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8