What's on your Thursday menu, RNYers

Partlypollyanna
on 3/31/22 3:42 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and welcome to Friday Eve, Jr. Friday, or if you want to call it such, Thursday!!

My PT session yesterday was brutal, good and I've moved from rehab to strengthening so I know it will continue to get harder all in the service up handstands and pull-up but it was a tough hour! I also got to the end of the day and realized that I really need to stick to my rule about not over scheduling myself right now so I moved my eye doc appt to next week. Yay me for respecting my boundaries!

QOTD - if you didn't have to make a living using it and could go back to school now, what would you study? I would study everything, lol, there is so much to learn but most likely I would go deep in the area of nutrition/dietician studies.

Today I have a couple of small meetings and then a 6 hour working session but the working session includes more than 100 people so I am not expecting much actual work to be completed. Mostly I'm listening in to it to see how the teams are working and gauge some general morale and feedback for a smaller working session in the future. And I have a massage at the end of the day, good but accidental planning on my part!

Accountability: did not have my PB English muffin yesterday or my 3rd cup of coffee but ended up with Italian beef X 3

menu today

coffee plus half and half X 3

oatmeal?

Italian beef X 2

I feel like I need to add something else there so maybe a built buff bar before bed? we'll see

Have a terrific Thursday everyone! The weekend is in sight!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 3/31/22 4:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

Nothing planned for today other than to (probably) make some protein muffins and go to some fitness class. There's a senior cardio dance class this morning as well as Zumba - would prefer the latter. More intense. But...I'll have to see how the roads are. We were supposed to get a rain/snow mix overnight, so they could be slick - and the Zumba class is at the branch (of my gym) that's on the other side of town. Other than that, I'll probably do some reading for my classes.

QOTD: either film or history classes. Although I think nutrition/dietetics would be interesting. If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably go into that -or some other allied health profession.

B: plain skyr with cherry/cranberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: chili

AS: protein muffin

D: I may make more chickpea/miso spread (i.e., "vegan tuna") and put that on 35-calorie bread. Plus cabbage with Asian-style dressing

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Mkess
on 3/31/22 4:50 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Fri-yay Eve,

This week is moving along but that's the only nice thing I can say about it. I have a big paper due Sunday and have been slacking, as usual. I'm really unmotivated. I went to the pain management doctor yesterday for my monthly appointment and it's routine at the this point for the medication refill.

QOTD: I would study journalism. I was on the newspaper in high school. I have also been part of a quick, weekly project for the Tribune.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, big Tangerine.

L: 1/2 corned beef sandwich with 50 cal rye bread, asparagus.

D: Chicken skewers, green beans.

S: Light string cheese.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Teenie
on 3/31/22 7:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

What degree are you working on Now?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Mkess
on 3/31/22 9:25 am
VSG on 08/09/21

I'm finishing up my associates this semester. Next, my plan is to go for business management.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Melody P.
on 3/31/22 5:14 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

Not much sleep last night so I am tired on top of tired. I have an appointment at 8 with the pain management clinic. The pain is really bad in ways. The leg pain is better but the back pain is worse.

QOTD: silversmithing, metal working and welding.

food is up in the air.

Mel

supershopper
on 3/31/22 5:25 am, edited 3/31/22 12:27 am

updating cause i figured out breakfast

hi all

only one call today so happy about that but really have no agenda planned so need to work on that. That means I can sit on my 'couch' office downstairs until then. yay

QOTD: well my degree was in vocal performance so that answers that question lol. I needed to make money, really loved performing though. my second answer would be ecommerce and personal shopping/stylist so that I can shop all the time

i did make protein balls last night before bed so had one first thing this morning. that seems to help me. also we bought this coconut mexican coffee in cozumel and I don't like it? it smells kind of like coconut but has a strange taste- almost tea like. I don't get it but also don't want to toss the entire bag. maybe mix it with another and see if it gets better? maybe i will try that today but the lavazza i opened last night is soooooo good.

food today: also going a bit lower carb today if at all possible

7:30 AM snack: protein ball

coffee x2

10:30 AM B: egg whites with 1 slice of thin sargento cheese/cauliflower sandwich round

1:30 AM L: need to figure out

3:30 PM snack: need to figure out

6:30 PM dinner: egg whites/turkey bacon/sausage

9:30 PM snack: need to figure out

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

catwoman7
on 3/31/22 5:29 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I do that when I buy some coffee that I don't like. I'll mix it half and half (or even less of the yuck stuff if I really dislike it!) with vanilla or unflavored coffee. It helps.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 3/31/22 5:55 am, edited 3/30/22 10:56 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ TGIFE! I had a really nice day yesterday. I ended up leaving work early and spent the day with my kiddo. He stayed for dinner and we watched a few episodes of Jeopardy. We are competitive and LOUD! It was fun stuff. Today I have a lot of training but otherwise a mellow day.

QOTD - My major in college was Nutritional Science - loved it. I wanted to be and RD, but didn't make it that far. I would love a deep dive into psychology - it's SO fascinating to me. I'm constantly reading about it, but it's never enough.

Accountability - shared a 100 cal popcorn with the hubs

b- coffee, egg bites

l- salad mix with chicken

d- baked chicken thigh, asparagus

s-assorted raw veggies w/ranch yogurt

Have a fabulous day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 3/31/22 5:59 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! Today should be a typical prep day at work and payroll chaos starts tomorrow. Em has her final four performances for her play starting tonight and I am planning to go to the last one Saturday night. These last few months of her senior year are flying.

QOTD: I truly don't know.

TSS: 7 years 7 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Buddig turkey, cheese stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Pulled pork, cauliflower rice with Italian cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt and toast

E: For no good reason I took a rest day. In anticipation of the remodel stress I think I need to commit to my exercise/distress time. I'm shooting for a full workout month in April.

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1432 Protein: 107 Carbs:123 Fat:61

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150