What's on your Tuesday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 3/29/22 9:46 am
RNY on 03/24/21

You have a smart daughter! Congratulations to EM and her proud mama.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Emiepie
on 3/30/22 5:47 am
RNY on 08/11/14

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 3/29/22 10:24 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Congratulations, Emily!!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 3/30/22 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 3/29/22 5:31 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Tuesday... Yesterday was so crazy-busy it flew by. Today should be mellow, but there is plenty to do. I'm still getting up early, but I've not worked out in a while...need to get my rear in gear.

QOTD - Purging my closets and garage, like seriously ruthless

B- coffee, egg bites

l - just chicken, salad mix, chipotle aioli and pickles

d- omelet

s veggies and ranch dip

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

catwoman7
on 3/29/22 5:33 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

A lunch I had scheduled today with a friend was cancelled (something came for her), and I'm secretly relieved. After a lot of restaurant eating in the Chicago area over the weekend, my body needs a break. Fortunately, no other eating events are scheduled for the week.

I'm going to go to water aerobics at 8:00 and I registered for some Zoom-based program at 10:00. That's it for scheduled things today. So I'll probably do some reading and run a couple of errands.

QOTD: going through boxes in my basement. There are boxes down there we haven't opened since we moved here 24 years ago. I can't imagine there's much - if anything - in those that I actually still want or need! Anyway, the project has been on my "to do" list FOREVER, and I still haven't done it (it moved up to a top spot during the lockdown a couple of years ago, but I STILL didn't do it...)

B: rose-flavored skyr topped with 2 T pistachios. Coffee with half & half

MS: maybe a protein shake, but I don't really need it today - so maybe something more satisfying

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blackberry compote

AS: protein muffin or a L&F yogurt with 1 t tahini stirred in

D: not sure - but thinking a crab cake with some kind of vegetable

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 3/29/22 5:36 am - Warren, OH

My two projects for this spring are my basement and garage. I am considering finding a good person or team and paying them to clean and organize both spaces. I am getting to the point where the lifting, moving objects, and just mopping and power cleaning feels overwhelming. I enjoy doing it, but the physical strain and resulting aches and pains might not be worth it anymore. I am not really searching yet, just hoping the right person shows up like magic.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 3/29/22 6:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Looking at a busy day today. Yesterday both my appointments cancelled on me and I was sitting there, dressed for a work meeting with hair and make up done and thought "I cannot sit in this chair all day and do nothing!" . So I changed into workout clothes and actually took a power walk. 42 minutes, and it felt great! Hoping for more of that starting next week. The prime rib I made for dinner turned out great, and I froze some in meal sizes for me and the hubs, and packed up lots of little me sized containers. Some I will eat this week and some I will freeze.

QoTD: I am pretty ruthless about this and we have gone through the entire house. My office is just about stripped out here at work as I have committed to a desk or drawer every couple of days for several weeks. After 38 years here, I am taking home just one blue bin. However, if we could get my husband to break into and organize for sale, the huge collection of baseball cards he has in bins in the back garage, I could retire a wealthy woman. Or a poor woman with more garage space. He's got some amazing cards, but we no longer know what condition they are in. It might all be garbage at this point.

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/3 c cottage cheese

l: left over pork chop and haloumi cheese

D: I think a spinach, pork belly salad.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 3/29/22 6:25 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

We had a good rain yesterday, we need all the rain we can get. The tiny inconvenience with rain is the walks with Luna. She is a sheltie with pretty long hair. She gives us accusing looks when it's time to get out for her walks but then when I try to get her out and it's raining she looks at me like "crazy mama, I'm not going out when water comes down and I get all wet!" So I don't understand why it's my fault that she doesn't get a walk when it's raining. She is a total princess and now that the kids are not home she rules the manor.

QOTD: I am itching to get my hands on the garage and organize everything. But it's DH's domain and I need to do it when he is ready. For him it's pretty organized bcz both cars fit in the garage, but there are boxes there that we haven't opened since we moved into the house 20 yrs ago. My idea of the organized garage is I know where everything is and we have purged the stuff we don't need.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Egg & tuna pouch
  • Fage yogurt, hot cocoa
  • Air fried cauliflower gnocchi (meh)
  • E: 30 minutes cardio + 50 minutes weight training

Happy taco Tue!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 3/29/22 4:02 pm - Warren, OH

My garage has shelves and bins that are labeled with the different things stored in them. Like hammers, wrenches, screw drivers. When I clean, I take everything out and clean the bins and make sure everything is put away in the right storage place. One day I heard my sister ask her husband why he does not organize his garage like Mary's. I think he was mad at me for a while after that.

There is an expression that people use around here. They will say that some person is "dumber than a box of hammers". Sometimes I tell my box of hammers not to listen and that they are not dumb at all.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends