What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/27/22 2:52 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Sunday mornin everyone. Hoping all is well with y'all. QJB, hope you're able to post this week as we sure miss you!

I'm really miserable right now. Mentally I'm actually ok really. Lots of anxiety but the meds I have is helping when I need it. I am still struggling with sinus crap. My ears burned and itched yesterday so so badly that I wanted to stick a hot poker in my ear. I'm super super itchy. The place I had an incision for my stimulator is very numb still but it's the itchiest and I can't soothe it in any way. I can't scratch it enough as it feels deep and calamine and Benadryl do NOT help. Such a inane inducing feeling! Pain is kind of bad too. I'm a hot mess, lol.

No big plans for the day. We might deep clean the kitchen...I'd rather not but my mom I think does. I just have zero energy.

QOTD: what is your favorite things to collect?

I adore cephalopods, rocks & minerals and of course jump rings...I have a ridiculous amount of those! LOL

B: JUST egg cup & decaf coffee x2

L: chicken breast

D: ???

S: roasted chickpeas or hummus, oatmeal square and ???

Mel

Amy Liz
on 3/27/22 7:04 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ that meme is great, and I totally agree! Hope you find some relief soon, Mel. I ended up napping most of the afternoon and evening yesterday and slept until 6 this morning. I'm already looking forward to a nap this afternoon. It's so rare for me to nap at all, but it feels so nice. As you can probably tell, I have no other plans today!

QOTD - Heart shaped rocks. I find them everywhere I go, especially at the beach. Other than that, my collection of sweaters is insane!

b- coffee, eggs and turkey sausage

l-air fryer chicken nuggets

d- chili

s - pepperoni, cheese

Have a great Sunday!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 3/27/22 7:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

Just a trip to Trader Joe's on the to list today! So a lot of reading, napping and mind numbing tv is going to happen. Looking forward to watching the Oscars tonight and checking everyone out. We watched King Richard last night. Ohhh boy.

QoTD: Kitchen stuff. Pans and serving ware

Menu

B: scrambled eggs and bacon

L: tbd

D: chicken breast and gnocchi with alfredo. Must actually do this today. Last night's pork chop was a huge win and gave me left overs for two more meals. Can't say enough good things about TJ's frenched pork chops.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 3/27/22 8:26 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Those are our favorite pork chops!! The best, so huge!!

Greateight
on 3/28/22 12:05 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I don't think they have Perry's in California, but this:

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 3/31/22 9:24 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Holy moly - now that is a pork chop!

catwoman7
on 3/27/22 8:46 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

the overnight trip to the Chicago area was great - a couple of family history breakthroughs (the two cousins I met up with are family history geeks - way moreso than I am), and I went to two of the Patel Bros stores in the area and bought up several bottles of rose syrup because I'm currently having a love affair with it, and it was super cheap there - way cheaper than what I paid online for a bottle of it last month. Also had dinner with my friend who moved down there last month. Great to see her again!

Unfortunately, being away for the weekend meant restaurant eating, so I'm feeling like a fat blob this morning. So it's back to it!! It's super sunny and beautiful out today, but unfortunately, cold - so I guess I'll be going to the gym...

QOTD: purses. I have enough for three lifetimes. Sometimes I have to force myself to quit looking at the damn things (on eBay or in thrift stores) because I usually end up spotting one that I can't possibly live without..

B: coffee with half & half

MS: a rose/cardamom/vanilla protein shake

L: cottage cheese and a cup of mixed fresh fruit

AS: protein muffin?

D: not sure. I was going to make Indian bean curry, but DH has to go into work this afternoon and evening for a candidate interview (they're taking him to dinner), so I might just make half a sandwich and have some chopped cabbage with Asian-style dressing

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 3/27/22 9:33 am - Warren, OH

I had itchy ears for years. I ordered drops from Amazon that stopped the itching immediately.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 3/27/22 9:35 am - Warren, OH

Miracell ProEar

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends