What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/26/22 5:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Morning everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Not much planned today or tomorrow. My pain levels are weird right now, some are better but some are worse. They started me on methadone. Yikes.

QOTD: What's your favorite scent to relax to?

For me its gentle citrus scents.

B: JUST egg cup

L: No idea

D: Fish of more kind

S: PB, Oatmeal square and ???

Mel

Want2beMe
on 3/26/22 7:24 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Good morning! I took care of some early errands and am looking forward to relaxing most of the day. It's very cold and windy outside so I will exercise indoors.

QOTD: I like a variety of scents, from fruity to downy fresh. Right now I like apple cinnamon.

B: cappuccino

L: chicken and broccoli

Snack: yogurt

S: shrimp scampi, peas

Snack: string cheese

Amy Liz
on 3/26/22 7:32 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ that meme is me, totally. I crashed so hard last night and still woke up at 4am. Okay... No real plans today, taking the dogs to the park, errands, house stuff, BBQ later watch a movie tonight. Sounds good to me! We aren't going to SoCal, whew. Tomorrow will be much of the same. I'm going to make a pot of chili - it's going to be cool and rainy and sounds perfect.

QOTD - Depends on the season - I have so many. I love beachy or herby scents in spring/summer, apple/pumpkin/cinnamon in the fall, Pine and woodfire in the winter.

B- coffee, sausage eggwich

l- tomato soup and protein puffs

d-ribeye and Cesar salad

s-slim jim, smoked almonds

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 3/26/22 8:02 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Our weather is going to take short turn to wet, so today is bringing in all the outdoor pillows so that they will be fresh for next week. I need to clean the front porch and empty a drawer I am converting to office stuff so I can bring things home from my office next week. Nothing exciting around here!

QoTD: linen, lavender, nothing to florally or spicy.

Menu is a bit in the air. I'll eat something here at home before I start my chores, lunch might be out and tonight I have to cook those pork chops. Last night I got derailed by all the neighbors in front of the house visiting. I pulled up from work at 4:45 and never even made it inside my house until 7:30. A very fun evening, but I punted on food and just pulled some salami, cheese and Cacio e Pepe puffs together to feed my face.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125