What's on your Tuesday menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 3/22/22 6:40 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Tuesday...the week continues to proceed but slowly like that first dollop of ketchup.

QOTD - Read or watch a mystery series

Accountability - I only had turkey breast and cheese X 2 vs everything else on my menu yesterday

menu today is

coffee plus half and half X 3

breakfast sausage

PB English muffin

not sure on dinner maybe some chili I have in the fridge and a corn muffin

Have a great day everyone

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 3/22/22 6:42 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it was a beautiful day yesterday. The rest of the week, not so much. Much cooler today and it's supposed to rain most of the day. I was planning on going to water aerobics this morning, but I didn't wake up until after 7:00, and the class is at 8:00 - so, nope. May go to a Zumba class or just do some kind of youtube video at home. All I have on the agenda is an appt with my cat's ophthalmologist at 1:00. Here's hoping his corneal ulcer is FINALLY healed so we can stop with the 4x a day eyedrops that we've been doing since October!!! I want to be able to get out of town once in awhile! If all looks good, I'm planning to go down to Chicago this weekend to spend time with some cousins and see my friend who moved down there last month. It's been FOREVER since I've been there!! (and forever since I've been out of this county!)

QOTD: if it's nice out, then biking - esp biking to some semi-distant coffee shop so I can enjoy hanging out at a fun place and sipping an iced latte while I'm at it! If it's crappy, like today, then reading, surfing the internet, or baking or cooking some time-consuming thing.

B: I've already had my coffee (with half & half) and am feeling bloated (??) and definitely not hungry - so maybe just a protein shake

MS: plain skyr with blueberry compote

L: cottage cheese with mandarin oranges (?)

AS: ??

D: I have 1/2 an Impossible Burger written down, but DH is at his office today which means he won't be home until at least 7:00 (even though he always says it'll be around 5:00 - yea, right...), so I may just make a chickpea/miso sandwich again. And some kind of vegetable. Or else a Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwich (the light one - with egg whites and turkey sausage).

I may switch lunch and dinner since my MS and L are pretty similar...

have a good day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

lmfontana4
on 3/22/22 1:37 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

I noticed the chickpea miso sannie on your menu frequently.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Christina135
on 3/22/22 7:48 am

Mernin' and happy taco Tuesday!

QOTD - true crime in bed with my dogs!

Breakfast - coffee, bean and cheese taco

Lunch - not sure but having lunch with bestie, something veggie

Dinner - impossible beef tacos, all the fixin's

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 3/22/22 8:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Quick check in from me! Office is crazy town!

QoTD: reading or mindless television

Menu -- Yesterday I said I was making pork adobo and I hoped there would be left overs for meals this week. Be careful what you wish for folks!

B: pork adobo and cottage cheese

L: pork adobo and 1/4 c refried beans with a bit of cheese

D: chicken breast, a bit of gnocchi and some alfredo sauce

Peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

lmfontana4
on 3/22/22 1:49 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Happy Tuesday,

Well, Melody I made the Mexican Cactus salad yesterday. It turned out great! DD and I really liked it. I used the method of putting the cactus in a fan to "fry" off the excess liquid. It has a nice flavor and keeps firm. I did read it could be eaten raw so that may be an option for something crisper. I have alot leftover so I hope DD eats it since my portions are so small. I spent a bunch of time yesterday in the kitchen between chopping veggies for the salad, preparing my chicken for oven frying, and cutting up more chicken to make a stirfry today. I do enjoy cooking when I have plenty of time.

Today, I leave work early for a hair appointment, cut and color. I have been coloring my hair forever it seems since I inherited my fathers pre-mature gray hair (and it was dark brown to start with). Then workout after. Yesterdays HIIT routine was tough with lots of squats and push-ups. I am a weakling with the push-up. By the time I got to yoga my thighs were toast.

Yesterday I wrote about the veggie gardening class DD and I took. I have now signed up for the composting one. This is suppose to be a great way to organically fertilize the garden. I don't want to put pesticides and fertilizer on the food we grow. Ironically, I don't buy organic at the store...I am excited about the class. I also picked up packets of pea seeds so that we can get those planted. Seems so early but this is what the experts advise.

QOTD: On lazy days I like to read, watch TV, or maybe even a movie. I have noticed since I lost weight I haven't felt overly lazy and want to keep active.

B: cold brew with fairlife protein

L: lettuce salad with grilled chicken, ff french dressing

S: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen

D: Chicken and Broccoli stir fry

S: 100 cal bag popcorn, 2 squares sf dark chocolate

E: 30 min walk, 30 min yoga

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Emiepie
on 3/22/22 6:45 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Two squares of dark chocolate is just perfect for me.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150