What's on your monday menu, RNYers

lmfontana4
on 3/21/22 10:24 am
RNY on 03/24/21

It's Monday Y'All

i had a very nice weekend. On Saturday DD and I went to a gardening class that is specific to our area. I learned so much about vegetable gardens and when to plant. I get to start planting peas now! Who knew about "cool" plants and "warm plants" with when to plant? Certainly not me. I have purchased a couple more raised planters to expand our selection of veggies. I also learned about succession planting to ensure a steady supply of veggies. We will be taking the composting class next month so I can organically fertilize my garden. Also made a Costco run. Sunday we went skiing the snow was groomed and fast but very fun. I don't know why but it was so cold my fingers were freezing despite using hand warmers. I think I need to go from gloves to mittens. Good time to buy since it is end of season.

I am enjoy my modified coffee using the fairlife core power as my cream. Very delicious. I did allow my usual cold brew from Starbucks on the weekend as a treat.

QOTD: last thing I left early from was a local bodybuilding competition. Although I enjoyed watching it went a bit long. After a couple of hours we were still on the male competitors. However next month they have another competition that includes strongmen and powerlifting competition that should be fun to watch.

B: cold brew with PC protein

L: tbd

D: oven fried chicken, Mexican cactus salad (thanks Melody)

S1: triple zero Greek yogurt with collagen

S2: 100 cal bag popcorn 2 squares sf choc

E: 30 min HIIT, 30 min yoga

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 3/21/22 11:57 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I added silk liners to my glove kit for antarctica; was surprised at how well they worked!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen