What's on your monday menu, RNYers

Partlypollyanna
on 3/21/22 4:02 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Gotta say, this feels like an accurate sizing chart!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for the week! Mine was ok and it's set to be a busy week across the board. Somehow I ended up with two appts after work this evening plus pilates before work, plus a ton of meetings during work (and all meetings that will annoy me, none that are fun). At least the last appt is to get my hair done, I'm feeling the need for a dramatic change which I ran by my fashion advisor (my teenage niece) and she approves. We'll see what my stylist says.

QOTD - what's an event/activity that you walked out (like a concert, movie, etc)?

I left a Bob Dylan concert after 3 songs; it was just AWFUL -- his band was incredible and was the only reason you could even recognize the songs but he was not good (I've heard it was a bad phase and he's better at performing now but not going to waste money validating that myself). The opening act was good at least (Mark Knopfler opened).

Today is

coffee plus half and half (however much I need)

breakfast sausage

Ratio yogurt

black pepper turkey and parmesan cheese

protein hot chocolate

Have a great monday all

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 3/21/22 4:30 am, edited 3/20/22 9:33 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Ooh, those coffee sizes are very tempting right now, especially the Monday one. Says the one sitting in the dark trying not to make noise and wake up the dog or DH, in that order.

Had a good relaxing weekend. Sat was raining all day so a good excuse for just laying around on the couch, under a cozy blanket, read all day and not feeling guilty. Sun took a neighborhood hike with Luna to compensate for Sat laziness. And had a long FaceTime with DD after her trip to Ireland. She is in love with Ireland and is thinking of going to Trinity college in Dublin for grad school. We shall see.

QOTD: can't think of any. When I don't like something I usually tune out, especially when I'm with other people. I think we walked out of a movie but can't remember what it was, it must have been about 10 yes ago.

Accountability: my eggfast didn't go well so typical me I went overboard this weekend.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee + barebells bar
  • Cauliflower rice + air fried shrimps
  • Hot coca + barebells bar
  • Turkey slices & spicy Buffalo cheddar
  • E: 4.5 miles easy walk

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 3/21/22 4:40 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Trinity would be amazing!! You would have to visit at least quarterly, lol! I finished three books I had in progress this weekend so I can focus on my next bookclub book, Caste by Isabel Wilkerson. It's interesting so far.

Jen

Sheila_H
on 3/21/22 5:16 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Haha! I'm crossing my fingers so I can have an excuse for multiple visits to Ireland!
I've read Caste, eye opening.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 3/21/22 8:03 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I've got Caste in the queue. I started Lincoln Highway this weekend, but wasn't feeling it. I put it away to try another day. Started Orchid House. So far it's ok. I have reached a point where if I am not totally engaged, I have been putting them down. I will give this one a few more chapters and then decide.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 3/21/22 6:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That would be exciting!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 3/21/22 5:02 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin menu friends.

I've been up since 11:40ish. I'm tired. I tried and tried laying back down to no avail. One of the times my cat Percy scratched my leg jumping down off my bed. It was the really numb one so it just burned like heck. Did I mention I'm tired?

No big plans for the day. We have the kids after school. We're supposed to get a lot of rain and then blizzard like conditions going into tomorrow. I have a big appointment Wednesday with the pain management doctor...the np didn't know what to do next. So frustrating. I feel at my wits end.

I have decided to cut out dairy again. It ****** me right off too.

QOTD: a church dance thing my nieces were in. I stayed for them but then the assistant pastor went into a anti-vax tirade. So don't have to deal with that bull crap. We walked out as soon they started with that BS

B: JUST egg cup with chao vegan cheese shreds and decaf coffee x2

L: no idea

D: again I've not got a clue

S: small baked oatmeal square and ???

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 3/21/22 6:26 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Melody, is there any possibility you can talk to a dietician about the changes you should make? I know one of the keys is finding how you can make changes you can sustain. It's so hard! I know when I get frustrated with myself I tend to overcorrect and be super strict and regimented and then get more frustrated when I "failed" at whatever rules I had set for myself that day/week.

Jen

Mkess
on 3/21/22 5:21 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday!

Weekend was not my favorite but I got through it. I went to a memorial Saturday for a friend. There was a good turnout but I almost walked out after an hour and a half when the pastor launched into a ten minute rant on people being sheep wearing masks. I also got to spend good time with family yesterday. My Dad was having a bad day so that's always tough to see. I finished up with 6 hours of homework that I let accumulate. My body is definitely feeling the exertion of walking to the church and up the flight of stairs. I think my metal cane was warm from the 'workout.' NSV-not having to panic buy dress clothes for a pending formal occasion.

Trying to concentrate on the positive, my food was mostly on point even though my mood was not. I got to ride in an old timey elevator with gates at the church and it was a nice bit of nostalgia. And I had good conversations with friends, family and got to watch old family videos.

QOTD: The last movie I can remember walking out of was House Party 3 in the 90's. Even with an adolescent sense of humor, I couldn't take more than five minutes of that crap. I remember the whole afternoon with a good friend but have no recollection of what made it so bad.

Accountability: 4 cookies

B: Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry Cheesecake, Tangerine.

L: BLT lettuce wrap with light mayo.

D: Corned Beef and green beans.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Emiepie
on 3/21/22 6:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Way to focus on the positive NSV.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150