What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/19/22 2:15 am, edited 3/19/22 2:17 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Hope y?all are having a good start to the weekend!

The burning is back a little bit so I decided to do a very light weekend of only liquids. Not feeling real great overall and I?m really really tired.

I did make a new pendant that a lot of people in the CM world like so I?m making a quick tutorial that?ll be free. I honestly just can?t do the testing that?s required for a paid tut. I don?t have the funds to buy other metals, just copper. It?s really pretty though! I might have the rings in bright aluminum so that?ll hopefully help.

QOTD: what food item/thing would you never eat?

Octopus, I like them to much to eat them?though I do like squid. Also I?m not a fan of most organs, will never eat brain and liver freaks me out too. Oh and rabbit nor horse.

Food is shakes and broths.

Here is the pendant I made, both sides.

Mel

catwoman7
on 3/19/22 6:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

so it looks like the family will finally gather today to celebrate my late father's b-day (which was yesterday). Reubens at 4:00 pm at a local deli (my father loved reubens). I'll eat half of one and give the other half to DH - or he and I can split one and he can get some kind of soup or appetizer for himself as well (since he'll want more than half a reuben). I love reubens - but they're high in calories and also, that much fat in one sitting often makes me nauseated. The place has carrot cake (my father's favorite dessert), so those who want it can order a piece. I like that too but...more calories and fat. No thanks. Other than that, no plans for the day.

QOTD: I'm a pretty adventurous eater, but not when it comes to meats. I'll only eat the standard four or five - fish, poultry (but only chicken or turkey), pork, beef (but not ground) - and some seafood (shrimp, crab - no octopus for me, either!). I'll sometimes say I'm a vegetarian if I'm not sure what kind of meat someone will serve me (I'm actually a "flexitarian", I guess - I eat mostly veg, but I do eat meat occasionally - but only the ones I listed).

B: plain skyr with a berry compote of some sort. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: half a miso/chickpea sandwich and coleslaw made with Asian dressing -- or else plain Greek yogurt mixed with a scoop of protein powder (this really got me through the afternoon yesterday - yay!)

AS: none (early dinner today!)

D: half a reuben

ex: virtual Zumba coming up in 10 minutes!

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 3/19/22 8:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I'm starting out the day slow and lazy after having slept in until 8. Yesterday was as crazy as I thought it would be, but I got through it and got to my doctor's appointment on time. Made it home a bit earlier than usual. So I had a casual night with an easily made dinner. Food was perfect, but there was definitely a second glass of wine.

Today is about little chores and finishing up things. Then a fun dinner at a burger joint down the street where the dogs are welcome to join us.

QoTD: Organ meats. Just no.

Menu
B: need to go fridge diving and figure that out!

L: left over pork cutlet half with a bit of cheddar

D: at a burger joint, so the insides of something

Peace Everybody. Have a great Saturday!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125