What's on your photo Friday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/18/22 1:27 am, edited 3/18/22 1:27 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Hope that you?re all well!

Not much on the docket today. My brother and his family are coming over for lunch. My mom bought two containers of cookies. I shall resist them but I do wish they were not in there. My mom buys a lot of junky foods. She is good at spacing it out?I however do not do that well. Binge eating disorder is not a fun thing. Oh well.

We?ll just feed them some sandwiches and I?ll make them some macaroni and cheese.

We actually got some rain and some snowflakes yesterday. The wind is really bad. I read yesterday that they expect it to be a banner year for allergies. I believe it! I am really with some sort of sinus infection that is finally getting better. I have a place where when the tooth was pulled left a small hole into my sinus cavity. When it swells and hurts I know I have an issue. My teeth had long and twisty roots.

QOTD! Easy one today. What?s your plans for the weekend?

Not much happening here at all. Hoping we stay home for most of it, my pain has been high and my meds make me very tired all the time. My mom may have other ideas! LOL

B: JUST egg cup, two good yogurt and decaf coffee

L: lunch meat(turkey), a slice of cheddar, onion and tomato

D: 3 ozs corned beef and raw squash sticks if I have room

S: squash sticks, Greek yogurt dip and ???

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 3/18/22 3:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Friday and yay for the weekend!

I only had to shovel twice yesterday but it was the wet, heavy snow that persuades me I only need to shovel the two car garage bay enough to get a one car out as I only have one car (I always park it that way when it snows, just in case I get lazy).

QOTD - family call with cousins in Sydney this afternoon, first time snowshoeing tomorrow up in the mountains with a group of 10 of us; it's a 90 minute snow show and at the end they give us wine and feed us fondue; Sunday I just have a center and balance class at pilates and will probably work on going through more pictures.

Menu today

greek yogurt and blackberries (I must eat the blackberries today or throw them out)

4 oz burger with slice cheese

tbd on dinner

Have a great day and weekend, everyone!

Pictures are chinstrap penguins with some beautiful blue ice behind them and a leopard seal I took crouched down in the front of the zodiac (you can see the white rope handle on the zodiac on the lower left to get an idea of how close I was).

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 3/18/22 5:10 am - Amarillo, TX

Amazing pictures!

Mel

lmfontana4
on 3/18/22 9:13 am
RNY on 03/24/21

wow! that is close. So awesome. beautiful.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

White Dove
on 3/18/22 5:33 am - Warren, OH

i am so excited about the shoeshoeing. When I was in my 30's I tried to plan something like that and everyone I asked thought it would be too cold and too hard. I never did get to do it.

I should have gone and found a more adventurous group of friends. But i was married, working full time, and back then married women were expected to be friends with the wives of their husband's friends. So I am loving the fact that you are going to do this and hoping for some pictures.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 3/18/22 6:12 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pics!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 3/18/22 4:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Fri-yay! Melody, your babies always look so adorable and sweet. Today promises to be crazy but hope all gets done that we hope.

QOTD: Between work stress and allergies kicking my butt I think I need a very lazy weekend. I'm mentally and physically drained.

Oatmeal days

TSS: 7 years 7 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Leftover steak salad from lunch that was brought in yesterday

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Greek yogurt and toast

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 3/18/22 5:34 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

QOTD: I'm headed out to Colorado to visit my older son. This is his Spring Break. His plans are to stay in-state and spend some time fishing and skiing. I will fly out tomorrow morning and he will pick me up at the airport. We are planning on dinner in Denver on Saturday night, and the original plan was to go fishing on Sunday and Monday. based on the weather, it seems like Sunday is a go and Monday is a no. But I'm excited to see him no matter what. We can also spend some time going over his summer plans, which I think are going to be a few online classes and our cruise for the most par.

Apart from that, I need to double up at the gym today since I will be away for the weekend, run to Walgreens, pack, and do a little bit of work. We have Happy Hour tonight as well. I'm sure that the basketball games will be on in the background depending upon the tennis matches that Marilyn is watching.

I fly home on Monday night late and first thing Tuesday, I have a blue light session for sun damage on my face.

We did 53 8 count body builders last night and it tore a big chunk of callus off of the side of my toe, so I need to baby that a little bit this weekend. Part of the reason for the Walgreens trip.

Breakfast: omlette

Lunch: Corned beef and cabbage

Dinner: Happy Hour

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

lmfontana4
on 3/18/22 9:16 am
RNY on 03/24/21

I have done IPL for sunspots on my face. It works great with very little (or no) downtime. IS this what you mean by blue light?

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Greateight
on 3/18/22 9:32 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I looked it up and they refer to it as PDT. It sounds somewhat similar.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4