What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/13/22 5:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone. Hope you're all doing well.

Not to much planned for the day. This week is our spring break and both my SIL and brother have it off so we are off.

QOTD: If you could be a spokesperson for any product or service what would it be?

I wi****'d be wealth management. HA!

B: JUST egg cup, yogurt and coffee x2

L: PP shake

D: ???

S: yogurt/jello blended thing, veggie crisps and cheese

Mel

Want2beMe
on 3/13/22 5:49 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Good morning! I'm used to daylight savings time and put my clocks ahead by supper time Saturday. My spring break consists of cleaning and organizing. Going to try and watch some dvds I got for Christmas.

QOTD: The product I support, goes with the celebrity I want to meet Shaq. The Shaq indoor electric grill is so awesome for my small apartment. I could go on and on about how I love this product.

B: eggs

L: turkey wrap

Snack: cottage cheese

S: bbq grilled chicken

Snack: string cheese

catwoman7
on 3/13/22 6:19 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

nothing on tap for today, but I'm so glad we're finally getting a warm weather streak! 50s all week - and 61 on Wednesday. YAY! I may even be able to get out on my bike (as long as it's not too windy!!).

I don't notice much difference anymore with time changes since I'm retired, but I'm definitely on board with the new time this morning. At around 6:00 am (when I'm usually getting up), the kitty who sleeps with me was very upset - whining and crying and evidently wanting me to get up - but I stayed in bed, hoping he'd calm down. After all, yesterday this would have been 5:00 am. Then he vomited and had diarrhea on the floor. Poor guy! He was trying to tell me he felt awful, I guess. So I had to get up and clean up the mess. And then I figured I'd go ahead and start my day, since I was up. So I guess I'll already be used to getting up at 6:00 am again!

QOTD: not really a product or service, but I've become a huge fan of Aldi's since the pandemic began. I can't even remember when or why I started going there (other than it was near the beginning of the pandemic), but it's become my main grocery store.

B: plain skyr with blackberry compote, coffee with half & half.

MS: protein shake

L: L&F creme brulee with a teaspoon of tahini mixed in, skinny bagel with light cream cheese, maybe a grapefruit, too

AS: we were planning to stop by this "pie day" celebration at some bookstore I didn't even know existed, because my favorite cafe (which was a victim of the pandemic) is catering it - but I need to think about this. I had a really heavy couple of days of eating last week, so I want to stay on the straight & narrow for a few days so I can get back on track..

D: half a vegan burger or "chicken" patty on half a slim bun with the tomato slices, cole slaw made with Asian-style dressing

ex: resistant bands for sure - and may take a walk this afternoon

have a great Sunday, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 3/13/22 8:39 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Had a great day yesterday and got so much done. I did really well food wise for breakfast and dinner, but we ate lunch out and I probably overreached on that and I had a nice (big) glass of wine. We were sitting in the sunshine after a successful morning of cleaning out cabinets and getting all our to do list done, and it felt almost celebratory. And I am not sorry. We got the grand girls last night and all hung out. As soon as I can wrestle them through the shower or hot bat and get hair washed, we are taking a walk with the dogs for breakfast. They love that. The girls and the dogs. Then we will drop them off at home and I will have all afternoon to read and putter around the house. I do need to stop at Trader Joe's after I drop off the girls. Craving some things for the week, so I need to stock up.

QoTD: so many things. Trader Joe's. Cooking with feta. Let's go with Williams-Sonoma. When I was there yesterday, they told me I should come apply for seasonal work at Christmas. They get a discount. I was like, I will be in the negative every payday!!!

Menu:

B: one egg and bacon

L: left over meatball or polenta lasagna

D: really craving shrimp and cheesy grits. Hoping I get to the store and get the required ingredients.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125