What's on your photo Friday menu?

sue9999
on 3/11/22 8:41 am
RNY on 02/08/21

Love the pics. It's just snow and gray here do no pics to post yet. I'm leaving for lunch with a friend in a few so this will be short.

B. Fairlife protein shake

L. Small green salad w FC dressing, baked fish or the topping from a cheese pizza.

S. Cod shrimp casserole 3 oz., pickle.

Will read the posts lster. Have a great day.

HW 243 SW 208 GW 125 CW 135

Julia S.
on 3/11/22 1:49 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Both!

I'm flying home on the 20th, was going to just let the movers pack everything but I can't do it. So I've ordered more boxes and paper and I'll continue packing. I'm not going to do everything but probably the bathroom, I really don't want anyone packing my personal stuff.

I drop my car off on next Friday, of course they charge me more for dropping it off early. But since I won't be here there is no point, I'll just pay the charges. I need to wa**** and vacuum it and then drop it off and Uber to the Airport to pick up a rental car for 2 days. Rental cars are outrageous. The movers are coming on the 25th, I won't be here so that is one of the reasons that I'm packing. But I'm sure it'll be fine. I tried to reserve a storage space, but they don't reserve them more than 2 weeks in advance. But the manager will call me back and we'll try to pu**** out, as I have no idea when my things will arrive.

We were just notified that the electric rates will go up 20% next month, one of the reasons that I'm leaving. Gas is over $5 a gallon and it's just plain crazy.

Jim I admire that you can do all of the (I would say crazy) workouts. I need to get myself back to the gym. Can't wait to get home.

Have a great Friday everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8