What's on your photo Friday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/10/22 11:32 pm - Amarillo, TX

First up let's all send some positive energy to QJB!

Good mornin everyone! I hope you're off to a good start on this last day of the week.

We're supposed to be be getting up to 4 inches of snow this morning. I'm ready for steady temps! I had a bloody nose this morning so I'm over it lol

I have an idea rattling around in my head for a certain chainmaille thing. Hoping to go through some supplies to see if I have the sizes needed. If not I'll make a list and order when I get the money to afford it. It's not a huge amount of stuff I need but it'd be nice if I had the supplies already. It's for a icosahedron. I'm hoping it'll work out as cool as I think it will.

QOTD: Salty or sweet?

ohhh I'd have to say salty is almost always my go to. I made some quick pickled onions and tomatoes and it's just the right amount of twang and salt. So good.

B: JUST egg cup & coffee x2

L: thinking a Mexican food casserole...just don't know yet what'll be in it

D: leftovers from lunch

S: PP shake, cheese and veggie crisps

PIC DUMP! I finally found fresh sunflowers and my mom bought me a small bouquet. So pics are from that and then one of me as a small kid.

Mel

Emiepie
on 3/11/22 5:12 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! FRI-YAY! I'm thinking if I work this weekend I'll do it from home and aside from Em having senior pics on Sunday I've got nothing planned.

QOTD: Sweet

TSS: 7 years 5 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Tuna packet, baby carrots, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 3/11/22 5:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You're so adorable!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 3/11/22 5:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

very cute pic, Melody!

boy did I overdo it yesterday with food. I was trying hard not to because today is going to be really tough food-wise. I actually did OK at the luncheon - even though I ate more than I normally would, the portions weren't huge and I could have easily worked that meal into my daily total - but then I lost control late in the afternoon (when I was home). I don't know what on earth came over me. So this is likely to be two bad days in a row. It's going to be hard to work two restaurant meals (today) into my plan - I guess the best I can do is not go overboard on the meals and don't snack outside of them unless it's something like baby carrots. Ugh. Hope I can remember that when the time comes..

so our potential cat sitter for our upcoming Italy trip is coming by at 10:00 this morning for a meet & greet. We normally just have a friend do it and board our guy who's on a lot of meds, but the estimate from the vet this time for boarding was astronomical (due to all the meds he's on - they charge $4 per med to administer, on top of the daily boarding fee). This woman who's coming over takes care of my friend's diabetic cat when she's out of town because he needs two insulin shots a day (the sitter is a vet tech - and she doesn't charge extra for giving meds). My friend raves about her - and I noticed she has lots of positive reviews, so I think this will work.

One of my film groups meets over lunch today - and then this evening we're going to a fundraising gala for the local humane society which will include ****tails & appetizers followed by dinner. So...today will be a challenge.

QOTD: it's weird because I rarely craved or wanted sweet things before I had surgery, but now I do. I'd say now it's equal. I like both.

B: protein pumpkin pie, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: I think I'll order the Korean bowl at the restaurant - had that last time, too. It had lots of veggies and flank steak on it. I'll leave the rice or bring it home for DH

AS: hopefully nothing

D: I have no idea what they're having at the banquet, so not sure. Fingers crossed I can control myself around the appetizers!

ex: yea I'd probably better do something - maybe a cardio walk/dance video since I may not be able to work a class in today

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 3/11/22 5:51 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ You are a cutie pie, Mel!! Great photos also. So happy it's Friday. It's my half day, yay. I have a meeting that will take all of it with prep and such so it should fly. I have so much vacation time that if I don't take some I won't be able to accrue any more, so I took Monday and next Friday off. What a sweet little short week I'll have! No plan after work except grocery shopping, maybe Costco. I've been trying to have sushi for days, but it hasn't worked out. 3rd time is a charm -we are going out for su****onight!

QOTD - SALTY, all the day long and twice on Sunday's. I like sweet, but I love salty and savory.

B- coffee, magic spoon cereal w/FF fairlife

l- ?

d- sushi

s- yogurt

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 3/11/22 6:21 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! This week has flown by. So busy. Love it. I slept great last night and am ready to take on the day. I've been organizing all the things I need to do this weekend, and I think that helped me sleep last night. Getting it all down on paper. I keep saying we are having a big party at the house in a couple weeks and we have been laser focused on getting everything perfect. This party is for me. This girl is turning sixty and retiring! Everybody is welcome to join us!

QotD: Salty. Amy and I have talked about this! Tacos and chardonnay. A perfect combo. I ate a few Ruffles on my trip to Montana last weekend and had a moment of salty crunchy ecstasy. I was being the DD or I could have pushed myself right over the edge with those Ruffles in the middle of a dive bar in Hot Springs MT. (When Harry met Sally anybody?)

Menu

B: 3 oz chicken breast, 1/3 c cottage cheese

L: left over beef stew

D: low carb meatloaf, veggie and couple bites of mashed potatoes.

hopefully no snacks today, I've been good all week since I got back to work.

And finally, a couple photos of the Montana trip. The back yard deck/view and the front yard daily visitors. These are Elk.

Peace Everybody! Have a wonderful weekend.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 3/11/22 6:42 am
RNY on 08/29/18

That view is amazing!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 3/11/22 6:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Wow Photos are amazing. Wish I had More PTO I would have headed your way for the party. I'll visit when I finally get to retire. Only 11 more years right? UGH.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 3/11/22 6:55 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Maybe we'll be your way sooner if we can ever pull off the McGinnis Tour d'America! That's not happening until at least 2023.

Sheila_H
on 3/11/22 7:33 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

The view looks like one of those Hallmark movies; where the biz woman leaves her career in NY, goes home and falls in love with the local rancher or local diner owner!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142