What's your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 3/4/22 1:25 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

It's the start of the weekend!!

My weekend plans are: Sunday skiing per usual. Last weekend we only did about 6 runs since it was really snowing and my visibility was terrible since I don't have goggles. I can't stand googles plus with the helmet it pushes the googles low on my nose so it is hard to breath. I did buy a pair of sunglasses that were highly rated by several ski magazine articles but only cost $20 on Amazon. I will give those a try this weekend. Saturday morning my kids will be recording their first song in studio, otherwise no real plans. Probably dinner out.

QOTD: I like to think that I am flexible. However, I like to be on time, people to arrive on time. If I am working with a person (especially if it results in a grade-think school) I want to see their work before it is turned in so that I don't get a poor grade. Nonetheless, I have changed our spring break plans 4 different times. First we cancelled our cruise due to COVID restrictions, next I wanted to go to Florida for sun and fun. However, DH wouldn't/couldn't confirm he could get the time off again until the plane ticket prices had tripled. So then on a search for cheaper plane tickets I saw we could go to Alaska for around $325/pp by plane. But DH had already told his work he didn't need the time off so I was back in the same situation in which I could not buy plane tickets for all 4 of us. Finally, I decided that DD and I would go on an active vacation in the PNW. It seems that I feel guilty about leaving DD and DS behind if it involves a plane ride but not if I go by car. Go figuire. Anyway, I am both flexible and inflexible depending on the situation.

B: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen, cold brew with caramel drizzle and half n half

L: spring lettuce, grilled chicken, 3 baby carrots, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 yellow pepper, ff french dressing

S: Chocolate PP

D: 2 oz turkey, 1/2 sweet tater with sf maple syrup

S: 100 cal bag popcorn, 2 squares sf chocolate bar

E: HIIT 30 min, 30 min yoga

My stomach has felt full the last several days so I may nix a snack depending on how I feel.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)