What's your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 3/4/22 5:45 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB, sorry for the crappy day. You sure deserve the dinner and drinks with coworkers to vent. In these hard situations only a coworker who is on the same boat with you will understand and make venting so much better.

We are flying down to San Diego this weekend to visit DS. Remember I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he turned 20? We would have loved to celebrate it with him that weekend but HRH didn't have time for us and his first free weekend is this weekend. He just told us that he needs to study for his mid terms and practically giving us the honor of taking him and his gf out for dinner on Sat, but that's it!!! Back in the "old country" this kid would have been smacked upside the head and put in his place with this attitude, but here I'm going with the flow and giving him space...whatever.

QOTD: I think with age I am becoming more and more flexible and go with the flow. I wasn't like this 20-25 years ago. When we had set a plan I wanted it executed to the T, but nowadays...hmph! I can stick to the plan if everybody is OK with it but I can also change and go completely the other direction if it's required.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Shrimp stir fry
  • Keto fudge, L&F coconut, hot cocoa
  • Chicken tortilla soup
  • E: 30 minutes cardio + 60 minutes weight training

Happy Fri-yay.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 3/4/22 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

DS/GF? What?? How long? Does Mom approve? We need photo's!!!!!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 3/4/22 7:20 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

LOL. I actually do. She is very nice and sweet. She puts up with my son so she gotta be sweet. From Ohio, but once she got accepted in SD her parents moved too, so she lives in SD full time. They've been together since the middle of freshman year. So a little bit over a year.

catwoman7
on 3/4/22 8:32 am
RNY on 06/03/15

"HRH" - LOL!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Sheila_H
on 3/4/22 9:47 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I swear, sometimes I feel like instead of being his parents we are just his loyal subjects! At least that's how he treats us.

Want2beMe
on 3/4/22 6:19 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Happy Friday!

Going to rest this weekend if possible and try to get on a schedule. I have lots of cleaning to do on Sunday: 2 hamster cages, 4 fish tanks, and 2 litter boxes for my loveable cat Tommy.

QOTD: I'm not flexible at all. I have a calendar with appointments and list of what I'm doing for the day on it. If something goes off track I feel like a mess!

B: vans waffles

L: turkey slices and broccoli

Snack: cottage cheese

S: bbq pork

Snack: string cheese

Want2beMe
on 3/4/22 9:11 am
VSG on 08/17/20

I forgot, no meat today. Now I have to figure out a whole new meal plan. Ugh!

Teenie
on 3/4/22 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

QJB, I loved your Menu yesterday we all need one like that once in a while. Hope you get some relax time this weekend. Enjoy!

I got blood work today at 11:30. To prep for surgery. I remembered my Bro had a lift chair at his house that is electric and I had DH bring it over. It is super comfortable and will be way easier to sleep in compared to my current recliner. There telling me I won't be in a bed for about 5 weeks so I am so happy to have this chair. I have recliners but they are manual this one is just a push of the button and the button is on my left side so should make life easier.

Plans this weekend are to do my mom thing tomorrow morning and to relax the rest of the time. I may run to Walmart because I need my Sarna (itch Lotion) I do not want to run out I also need some eggwiches and RGF meals. I want to stock up to make mealtime easier on DH.

QOTD: Most of the time I am pretty flexible except when it comes to being on time. I hate being late and I hate when guest are late.

Accountability: I did good just 4 Aldi windmill cookies.

TSS: 4 years 2 month 2 days: 144.6 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Breakstone's cottage cheese doubles strawberry and fruit cup

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: Egg wich and snack selects Maybe blueberry cottage cheese

D: burger with homemade bacon cheese and Garlic Aioli. Small vegie salad with low cal honey mustard dressing.

Exercise: No in too much pain today.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

The brisket I seved last weekend.

Crocus that are threating to bloom

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 3/4/22 8:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

slow start for me this morning - I'm feeling very lazy. QJB - I remember when we studied the four food groups in grade school (that was in days before the food pyramid), our teacher pointed out that pizza hit all four groups (did she mean to say that therefore, it was a healthy choice? Not sure...but that was the message I think a lot of us got...)

I have to go to my mother's today and organize her tax-related documents because she's having a meltdown since we're doing this so "late" (according to her) this year (her appt is still two weeks away, but whatever). She also has a doctor's appt that I need to take her to. Otherwise, nothing on the agenda today or this weekend, but I have GOT to finish up the Web work for one of my organizations as well as get some more cleaning down around here. I really slacked off yesterday (as well as didn't exercise and ate far too much - but we won't talk about that....)

QOTD: I used to be, but like Mkess, I've become less so in my old age. I especially hate it when I plan something out to the last detail, and then something changes. ARRRGGGH!!

this is a weird menu because DH made a big pot of coffee yesterday afternoon because his mother was here, and there was a LOT left over so it sort of threw off my morning routine (so I had to deal with the cold coffee - see....changes!! Not happy!!)

B: warmed-over cold coffee with a Fairlife protein shake mixed in (I HATE anything sweet in my coffee (unless, of course, it's an iced latte), so I was none too happy about this...). A handful of Aldi's knock off wheat thins.

MS: 1/2 C protein oatmeal topped with L&F creme brulee yogurt and 2 t of tahini

L: I'm still pretty full from all that this morning - and I'm leaving for my mother's in about an hour, so I may just take a protein bar with me to eat if/when I get hungry again

AS: protein pumpkin pie

D: probably the oft-planned (but not oft-eaten) 1/2 veggie burger on 1/2 slim bun with doctored up Greek yogurt and tomato slices, cole slaw with Asian-style dressing

ex: I'd better do something, because I blew off that yesterday, too. Generally an awful day for a WLS patient!

This is my brother and me - it came up as a FB memory this morning. It was taken three years ago today, when I weighed 151.8 lbs....so pretty much my goal weight (at one time I got down to 138, but that was too low for me - 150-ish was much better). Anyway, i hope to get back down there one of these days (honestly, I don't know that I actually look THAT different at ~ 10 lbs more, but in my head, I do...)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Sheila_H
on 3/4/22 9:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I totally get the "10 lbs in my head" notion, hence my constant battle to get back down to 140.