What's on your Wednesday Menu?

sue9999
on 3/2/22 11:07 am
RNY on 02/08/21

I like that! When I think about it, I wear the clothes that, in my mind, would most identify the group I associate with. In high school, there were the rah-rahs (cheerleader, rich types), freaks (drug use, free love types) and those in the middle. Based on clothing, you would be able to identify which group an individual considered themselves part of. When I was an office worker, I wore nicer pants, pullovers or blouses. Getting my degrees and working in a forensic lab, I wore scrubs and a lab coat. As a retiree, I wear whatever I want!! I even pull out a favorite scrubs top on occasion, lol.

HW 243 SW 208 GW 125 CW 135

Amy Liz
on 3/2/22 5:57 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I'm glad to hear you are leaving work at work! Sounds like a much better balance for you QJB. Yesterday was a long day... Today will be a busy one as well, a couple of meetings and training. I am finally turning over my caseload to staff and I couldn't be happier about that. I have so many other things to focus on and it's just crazy that I've kept it for so long.

I got up at 4:30 this morning and worked out - resistance, stretching and yoga. It felt really good. The book Atomic Habits is really helping set me up for success in so many areas that I want to improve my life. It's a million tiny things that add up to good habits and breaking bad ones. It's quite simple really. I always thought it was about will power and discipline alone, but it's not.

QOTD - I think teachers should be allowed to wear jeans, but still look professional. In my office, we have casual Fridays and it is possible to look professional in jeans - I do it all the time. There are some staff that take it too casual but for the most part, everyone looks fine and respectable.

Accountability - wine

B- coffee, eggwich

l- just chicken, salad, chipotle, pickles

d-turkey taco meat salad

s - jerky

Have a great day

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Want2beMe
on 3/2/22 6:26 am
VSG on 08/17/20

I've been trying to incorporate turkey into my diet but nothing really stands out, until now. Turkey taco sounds like a great idea for me, thanks for sharing!

Lisa91941
on 3/2/22 6:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

quick day today. Dentist appt at 9, show tickets tonight. Seeing The Bands Visit. It's a consolation prize so to speak. We had tickets to Come From Away, which I was super excited about, but our trip to Europe mucked that up. Hope I like the show tonight. Work in between everything else.

Good food choices all day yesterday. That's several days in a row and the scale nudge the tiniest bit downwards. Did a short yoga program this morning when I woke up early. Nothing but some stretching, but my back is happy to have done it.

QoTD: We just transitioned to a jeans when you want them policy. No holes, no distressing and an appropriate top. Keeping staff happy is high on all employers lists these days, and this went a long way towards a perk they really like. We still have an ongoing issue with leggings with inappropriately short tops, but it's getting better. I still dress the way I always have, but I do take advantage of the jeans an extra day every week or two. I usually stick to jeans on Fridays as always, but it's nice to slop on a good pair, cute sweater and booties if the mood strikes. Today I have my new Spanx fancy pants on. If I'm sleeping at my desk it's because my pants look like power suit pants and feel like jammies.

Menu:

B: Chobiani Flip yogurt

S: 1/2 turkey Chomp

L: left over taco innards and 1/4 c refried beans

S: Quest chips if needed

D: tbd. We will be downtown, so not sure yet.

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 3/2/22 9:47 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I really like the spanx pants. I'm drooling after the ones with back seam; but a)how many black pants can one want/have? b) with the whole wfh situation where am I gonna wear it? Hence the debate/hesitation.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 3/2/22 10:59 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I went with Navy blue!

Amy Liz
on 3/2/22 11:26 am
RNY on 11/21/16

As many black pants as one wants, that's how many!! I have tons, but I have been eying the Spanx. Do they fade or stay true? Fading is why I have so darn many.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Sheila_H
on 3/2/22 3:26 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

LOL.
I wash them in cold with dark colors. So far so good. But as I I said I haven't had much of a use for them recently, so not much washing going on.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Code3CeCe
on 3/2/22 8:14 pm
Code3CeCe
on 3/2/22 8:27 pm, edited 3/2/22 12:29 pm
  1. Hey Lady a fellow San Diego girl here. I lurk daily but have been too scared to post. How did you get tix for Come From Away? I saw the play in London in September when I moved my kiddo to London for college. I'm not gonna lie... It was so emotional. When I saw the play it was just a few days after the 20th Anniversary of 911. If you still have the tix, I would love to buy them from you. If not, I think I would love to meet another OH person! I'm sorry in advance for being that weirdo who lurks but doesnt post. I work in law enforcement (sworn officer) so I have to be careful what I put on social media. Sorry I deleted my earlier post, I'm still learning the OH stuff. Much Love from 92129