What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 2/18/22 1:58 am
RNY on 07/20/15

It's finally FriYAYYYYY! I have a three day weekend coming up for President's Day followed by short days next week because when the kids & teachers are on vacation week, District staff get to have shortened hours. I probably won't do that, because I have a ton to do, but I am looking forward to a quiet week :)

Condolences to Melody. I hope you get to have quality time with family this weekend.

Photo Friday is here and I actually have a pic! My new haircut and a view from my office window on snowy Monday. I realized earlier this week that when I said I don't have any place where everybody knows my name, I was wrong! Everyone at my hairdresser's place knows me! I love it there!

QOTD: What have you made/created lately? I am looking forward to the weekend because I have a ton of projects I am planning to start! But the last few things I have designed and made are all cookie related--cookie cutters on my 3D printer and stencils for cookies that I made on my Cricut. And of course, I have created a ton of cookies, too, haha.

I didn't end up going out last night so I saved myself some calories there, but someone brought me a few leftover valentine's candies that I indulged in so it all probably evened out. Its a nice warm day out today so I hope to get out for a nice long walk around campus today!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 2/18/22 3:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

My kind of juice fast! Love your selfie, that style is perfect "sassy, competent professional"!

QOTD - I am probably most creative when it comes to recipes but I have not been doing much in that realm.

menu today will be

coffee plus half and half X 3

probably a breakfast sandwich

black pepper sausage link X 2

olives

protein hot chocolate

my picture is the moon from when I was shoveling yesterday morning

Have a great weekend everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 2/18/22 4:06 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone and thanks JB.

Not sure what today'll hold. I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze in a nap. Pain levels are high. Food will likely be not great today.

QOTD: I have made a few pieces of chainmaille for a client. I ordered the wrong size for a bracelet for me so I'm bummed about that. I won't be able to order more until the end of the month. I'll show one of the pieces I did in my pics.

the mountain pic quality is a little zapped but it's one of my favorite pics I've ever taken. I wish I was at the cabins I stayed in in Jasper, AB, Canada. I'd love to go there again.

Mel

Emiepie
on 2/18/22 4:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 2/18/22 4:44 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Fri-yay! I don't have Monday off and might have to work a bit this weekend(probably at home so not too bad). I also have a hair cut appt. JB- I don't I think I could love that hair cut more,LOVE IT!
My heart breaks for Melody and her family.

QOTD: Does creating anxiety count? Jk, but I haven't created anything lately.

Oatmeal days

TSS: 7 years 6 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Hoping Chipotle

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Greek yogurt

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 2/18/22 4:00 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Thank you! Lol to creating anxiety... :/

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 2/18/22 5:23 am - Warren, OH

The new haircut is so cute. I need something done with my hair, but COVID is pretty bad here so I am doing things like putting it up on rollers and using hairspray. When it is properly cut, all I need is a quick blow dry.

It is looking like the worst of winter is over and we will be in the 50's next week. So far I have avoided COVID, but still being extra cautious. I ran into a store a few days ago for a few things and most of the people shopping and the employees did not have masks. The people I would like to spend quality time with seem to keep getting COVID in spite of being triple vaccinate.

As the weather gets warmer, my old-fashioned instincts for spring cleaning start to come out. I think that this year I will try to hire someone to clean and organize the basement and garage. I have always made those spring projects, but this year think I need some help with the heavy stuff.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Want2beMe
on 2/18/22 5:40 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Finally it's Friday!!! I leave in 10 mins so this will be quick.

QOTD: haven't created anything, but I did make brownies for the kids and I'm so proud I didn't sneak any bites in.

B: eggs

S1: string cheese

L: celery with peanutbutter and seeds, ham slices

S2: ?

S: shrimp with a special sauce, rice, and peas

S3: ?

Theduffman27
on 2/18/22 5:42 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning JB and Menu Folks. I hope all is well. I have been busy at work. Part 1 - we have been working toward ISO Certification, had our audit in December, completed F/U in January and have just received our ISO22716 certification, we are thrilled as this is the next step in our growth. Part 2- I work for a small company, employee owned, our CEO owns 51% and the balance of the employees own 49%. He is 70 years old, and has been working with a new investor/partner over the last several months ( He is going to be selling 30-40% of his shares), I have been working closely with our VP and CEO during this time providing reports during the due diligence process. I have mixed emotions, I enjoy my job, I do it well. I know our CEO is still going to be involved in a reduced capacity, I have met the new partners, they are investment/financial driven, as long as the results are there.....still have some feelings of unknown. March 15 is the closing date.

Healthwise I am doing fantastic. Tomorrow will mark 7 weeks since the start of the year and I am down 7 lbs, will take another set of measurements at the 8 week mark. I can feel the change, everything is fitting so much better with no overhang...LOL

QOTD - I used chaulk board paint on some cupboard doors in the basement for Joddie and I to track workout progress, does that count?? LOL

B- Ratio keto yogurt

S - han roll up

D - Salami and cheese

S - cukes and ranch

D - Quest Frozen pizza and salad

E - night off

I highly recommend these almond flour tortilla chips, I buy them on amazon

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Teenie
on 2/18/22 7:01 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thanks for the chip suggestion and congats on your health success. Your killing it in my book. Good for you .

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.