Thank you

Emiepie
on 2/18/22 6:28 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Continued prayers for all of you.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 2/19/22 12:10 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you to everyone...your kindness is very appreciated.

Mel

sweetpotato1959
on 2/21/22 10:52 am, edited 2/21/22 2:53 am

Melody,..I just saw this post today, I want you to know to even tho i did not know of your specific need _ Our Father did. I routinely pray for our members forum and those who have needs posted thru it..

. I am so sorry for your loss.

I understand your Mom's loss( and yours)I lost my Dear only brother in December.. we had been together from conception.

Please be there for each other and continue to grieve together in a way unique to your family..

One of the things that has helped me with the loss of brother(murdered in hospital) but also parents before has been to write down and talk about the funny things they said, told and did.while those memories are fresh and may be recalled during this difficult time.

.. write them down now.They will be cherished in the generations to come.

( one of the things Dad told was @ age of 2, walking a mile to town on a rural road- horse and wagon days) to sell his acorn "eggs" to the local store keeper..He was copying his mom ,who was taking in eggs to trade for necessities. - he said he got in trouble for it about every 2-3 wks.- He was in his 70's when he told this on himself.LOL

edited for missed letters, having trouble with keyboard y'all.

Denise