What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 2/15/22 10:35 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Could they do something like a cameo where they record someone's favorite song or tidbit of something? That might be more suited to a kickstarter but might be an idea; if they do busking at the mall, have them put a sign that says funding for a studio album or something like that but in a humorous way....I'm always happy to contribute a little more for a good sign!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 2/15/22 7:01 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

As you've probably seen, my menu stays the same for a long time then I'll switch it up.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 2/15/22 10:53 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Happy Taco Tuesday all!

I had a solitary Valentine's Day yesterday but it's alright since I'll celebrate with as friend at a later date. I felt alright with being alone since I made some phone calls to my support system. I did make a T-Bone and only had most of the filet part before I was full.

QOTD: it used to be the dive bar on the corner but now it's my local social club. They literally wave and say my name when I enter the room. It makes me feel welcome and a sense of belonging. Yesterday, I played spades for a couple hours there.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine. TJ cold brew coffee, sf vanilla, stevia.

L: Chicken Salad.

D: Turkey and provolone roll up.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha