What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 2/15/22 5:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good job at the self control!! 6 is better than the box!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 2/15/22 7:35 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Thanks for seeing the half full glass!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 2/15/22 9:44 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Normies.... 6 is a huge win girl!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 2/16/22 12:01 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm afraid I can't control myself with chocolate 10 out of 10 times!

Mel

catwoman7
on 2/15/22 5:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

DH is going into the office today and tomorrow for some long hours, so I'll have the place to myself. Feels a bit weird since he's usually (and at times *always*, since the pandemic started) home. I'll probably go over to the gym this morning and hop on a stationary bike or the seated elliptical since I did water aerobics yesterday and don't want to do anything that involves being on my feet for long until this pain stops. Hopefully it's just sore tendons and no stress fractures! I have online Mah Jongg this afternoon and a virtual board meeting this evening. So...not too exciting.

QOTD: some of the employees who work at the desk at my gym know me by name. So does the fitness director and a couple of the instructors. I'm actually kind of proud of that - never dreamed I'd be one of those people who'd be a known quantity at a gym since that usually means you're there a lot! I used to also be a known quantity at the Einstein's Bagels closest to the university back when I worked there because I'd stop every morning to get coffee (and sometimes stay there for an hour or so reading my email before heading into work). Years ago we were also known at this gay bar/restaurant because they had the best Friday night fish fry in town (IMHO), so we went there almost every Friday night. At some point, the servers didn't even bother asking for our order - they'd just bring it out. Unfortunately, they closed the restaurant part of the bar a long time ago - but then, I can't handle fish fries anymore anyway, so...

B: skyr with cranberry/cherry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: blended (with ice) chai-flavored Fit Frappe

L: chickpea sandwich (I often have this on my menu plan and end up eating something else - but I need to use this up before it goes bad..)

AS: 1/2 C protein oatmeal with 1/2 C Greek yogurt or skyr on it. Might add a tablespoon of peanut butter if I'm battling hunger...

D: pho. And maybe a protein muffin.

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 2/15/22 5:21 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

My computer is acting up a bit this morning. But we seem to be in a lucid phase right now, so I will try and post.

Yesterday morning, I ate too much and did not feel good at all. It was as close to throwing up as I have been since surgery. I believe that physically I can no longer throw up and yesterday did nothing to dissuade me from that. It took a good hour and a half until I felt right again. My throat is still sore today from all of the coughing.

Apparently Godiva closed all of their retail stores, so I got Marilyn her valentines chocolates at this new place called Lolli and Pop's. I think that she liked Godiva better. They did sell The Office Pez dispensers which I may order for DD.

It is warm today and tomorrow, but we may get a snowstorm tomorrow night and into Thursday. Then a cold front in time for the weekend. But after this week, we seem to be heading towards a warming trend.

QOTD: Before COVID, it was definitely the Palm, downtown in the Swiss Hotel. I had enough points to get my picture on the wall and was just waiting for the right time to have my party. Then COVID hit and I've only been a couple of times. Some of the servers still know me, but its not the same. The menu has change (Goodbye Ahi Tuna Salad) and it was acquired by Landry's in August of 2000. I did get a $1,200 gift card for my old points, but no picture.

Breakfast: Sausage and Cottage Cheese

Lunch: Roast Beef sandwich

Dinner: Fish

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 2/15/22 9:48 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I used to think I couldn't throw up either. I think it may be the solid food in the pouch w/out liquid. If you can, try to guzzle some water, that does the trick for me.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 2/15/22 6:53 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you're feeling better today. That feeling is horrible.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 2/15/22 5:25 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! My hubby got me some gorgeous flowers that we a surprise when I got home but otherwise it was low key.

QOTD: Nope

TSS: 7 years 6 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Turkey stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Grilled chicken breast, broccoli with cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1439 Protein:112 Carbs:147 Fat:49

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 2/15/22 6:30 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Yesterday was both a success and a slight disaster. Had a good morning with the kids, got all the bikes and everyone loaded and we drove to our favorite place with them. 6.5 mile bike ride with stops to clamber down the rocks to the bay and another to play at the play ground. Weather had started cooling off, but it was still real nice out. Lunch at the promised bacon ketchup place. The promised milk shake topped with a Twinkie and a Cupcake arrived. They shared and devoured. My lunch arrived and I promptly shoved about 6 french fries in a row, coated in said bacon ketchup in my my face and then started to take a few bites of my bunless burger. And things got stuck. At least I think they did. Holy Lordy. Nothing has gotten stuck before, and after about an hour I was hoping to just die and get it over with. That was a first for me and impacted the rest of the day, for sure. Even when I started feeling much better and knew I needed protein, I went with a very easy meal of deli slices and super thin sliced cheese. 2 oz of meat, one of cheese. Even got out the scale to be sure. Ugh. Not fun.

Today is all work and then a facial tonight. My back is getting better every day and I only screamed like a little girl for a hot minute putting on my underclothes this morning.

QoTD: Not really. Used to be our favorite little Italian place in the village would see us walk in the door and have a glass of red for the hubs, a glass of chardonnay for me on the way to the table. But then I switched teams and went to red and they don't seem to know what to do when we come in.

Menu: Need to use up left overs!

B: chicken salad with a bit of cottage cheese to make it go done more easily

L: ranchero beans and insides of a taco

D: I'm thinking Cacio d pepi with edamame noodles. Which I like, but I'm scared the noodles are going to get stuck. No matter how you cook them, they are a little "gluey". I'll add one or two turkey meatballs for protein if I end up making this. I might be scarred for life from this "stuck" thing. Sheila, I almost called you for advice!!!

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125